ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

#1 STREAMING BOTS - ANDROID - WEB - DESKTOP [VOUCHED] SPOTIFY | NAPSTER | TIDAL | PANDORA | YOUTUBE | TWITCH | APPLE | IHEART | DEEZER | AMAZON

• Please log in to reply
#1 STREAMING BOTS - ANDROID - WEB - DESKTOP [VOUCHED] SPOTIFY | NAPSTER | TIDAL | PANDORA | YOUTUBE | TWITCH | APPLE | IHEART | DEEZER | AMAZON

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Threads: 41
Credits: 10

Four years registered

User ignores my questions on his Discord server (by closing the ticket - Idk why there's even a "support" ticket) and he kicked me from his server. Because of not offering a trial he does not seem legit to ME. That's possibly why there's a cracked version of his bot on the net...

First of all, is not me who replied to your ticket certainly, second with 600 fixed customers i have no need to give trials, check previous vouches on the thread. You don't even got a reputation to get a vouch, so your request is denied. Second if you were kicked, as far as i know, staff is only allowed to kick or ban if you disrespect, which was certainly what you did.

i3cGv2a.gif

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.

Lux
Lux
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Four years registered

del

Edited by Lux, 11 July 2023 - 10:34 AM.

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Four years registered

Are these plays going to get me payed in a service like distrokid if I make my spotify look HQ?

We have several ways to help you get into Distrokid or any other distributor, then you can boost the plays to get paid.

i3cGv2a.gif

Meze00
Meze00
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2

Four years registered

User ignores my questions on his Discord server (by closing the ticket - Idk why there's even a "support" ticket) and he kicked me from his server. Because of not offering a trial he does not seem legit to ME. That's possibly why there's a cracked version of his bot on the net...

Why even ask for a trial when 1 month cost 35 bucks?

I can tell you that it's legit and the support is awesome especially if you go for there mentorship. 

There are also loads of ppl helping each other in the different chats. 

Like Applcation said, just look at the vouches in the channel. 

IF I have to say something bad about him, then it would be that he(or a mod) deletes negative vouches. But those have not been in the bot channel but in his rdp/proxy channel. 

About the bot, I can't find anything bad or negative to say and have never seen anyone saying anything bad about it in the chats. 

Ricchezza
Ricchezza
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 210

Six years registered

Fuck this! I placed several tickets and they were all closed without anything being fixed. My bot was terrible from the beginning and never made the amount of streams that I entered!!! The RDP which i am STILL waiting for only worked for less than half of the month. So i need a new RDP or some for of refund TODAY! i have been waiting and getting ignored for 2 weeks! This is some BULLSHIT!

i paid 180$ for the whole package. 

JohnFaw
JohnFaw
    Rep
    Beats and bad dreams.

Threads: 3

Five years registered

Fuck this! I placed several tickets and they were all closed without anything being fixed. My bot was terrible from the beginning and never made the amount of streams that I entered!!! The RDP which i am STILL waiting for only worked for less than half of the month. So i need a new RDP or some for of refund TODAY! i have been waiting and getting ignored for 2 weeks! This is some BULLSHIT!

I responded to your ticket before asking for your email address to check the plan and process your request, Open a ticket again with your email address to help you.

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Four years registered

You can send me a DM in discord for this, because all servers and proxies from the 180 package are delivered withint 24h of purchase, because there is no ticket about your issue there. Keep in mind that tickets are automaticly closed if you provided no answer within 48 hours.

i3cGv2a.gif

jakiespotify
jakiespotify
    Rep
    wtf xd

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 14

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Good bot!

Edited by jakiespotify, 18 August 2020 - 09:13 PM.

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Four years registered

This is a Daily bump

i3cGv2a.gif

Application
Application
    Rep
    Premium Developer

Four years registered

This is a Daily bump

i3cGv2a.gif