ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

New CS:GO Lounge Website BETTER!~/GUIDE

• Please log in to reply
New CS:GO Lounge Website BETTER!~/GUIDE

waterfuk
waterfuk
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 31
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

So I stumbled upon this site from one of the private betting groups I'm part of and gotta say this is way!, way! better then lounge! Here are some Pros/Cons

LINK TO SITE: www.fanobet.com

Advantages

NO UNDERPAY / NO OVERPAY 
So it's better for small betters like me who don't fking want these 0$ returns anymore.
You will get pure returns in site money.

SKINS CONVERTED TO MONEY / MONEY CONVERTED TO SKINS 
Yep, when you place items, they will be converted to money (steam market value). 
If you want to return your money to skins, they will be changed to other skins to match the value you want to return. Very important : depending on the values you place in fanobet, you will get better items. (If you placed 50$ skins, you will get better skins when you ask for returns than somebody who placed 5$ skins).

ODDS LOCKED WHEN U BET 
So if u bet on a recently added match, the odds will stay the same on your bet ticket. So, since the odds are always better when they're added, try to bet as soon as possible on a match. (well, if no team has other factors like sick, or on drugs, whatever u understood xD)

LAZY ADMINS = YOU CAN BET EVEN IF THE MAP POOL IS DONE/MATCH HAVE 3 ROUNDS PLAYED
That happens to me so much times these days. You can earn a lot if you use this tip at your advantage. I mean, betting even if the match has started a little. LOL so much better for 50%-50% odds for example.

DIFFERENT ODDS
Sometimes better than CSGL, sometimes bad. For example, Kinguin - mouZ was 45-55 on csgl and 55-45 on fanobet. The best thing to do is to place items on both sites and to look for the best odds just before the match. If the bots don't work on CSGL for a reason, you'll still be able to bet on fanobet (which work really fast for the trades). So you can see it as a last solution if you can't bet for any reason on csgl or if the odds are better.

FAST BOT TRADES 
Yea, I'm not sure about this one, but I used the site for 3 days now and nothing wrong about the trades times for placing items. All good for me.

BET ON OTHER GAMES AND GET CSGO SKINS
That's true, you can bet on LoL matches for example and you can get csgo skins for those bettings. Again, all your money earned on the site can be converted to csgo skins :) Fking Awesome !

YOU CAN CANCEL ONE BET
Maybe not that good, but if you want to cancel a bet, you can do it once. (not tested yet, but only applies if the match hasn't start yet). Usefull if you bet on a wrong game or whatever.

REFLINK TO EARN 1% OF SETTLED BETS
Settled bets means that whatever the user -who registered using your reflink- loose or win his bet, everytime he set one, you'll get 1% of the value of the bet. That means, if a ref user bet 50$ on a match for example, you'll get 0.5$. Refer your friends mates!

A LOT OF SHITTY >0.5$ ITEMS INTO 100$ BETS
This advantage is good if you have accumulated a lot of trash items : Screen[files.slack.com] (thx for the screen). You can't bet on CSGL for more than 10-40$ maybe with 4 max items rule of CSGL. So just deposit this shit in fanobet and enjoy betting up to 150$ on any matches.

THE SUPPORT IS FAST AND KIND <3
On the bottom right corner, you can see a red support button. The service is fast, used it 10 times already to tell them to add games for example. 

YOU WILL GET BETTER SKINS OVER TIME/PLACES ITEMS
I can confirm that the skins u got in return will be better the more amount u got on the site and the more time you spent betting and winning on it.
Exemple : I start with 50$ and I manage to get 150$. So I ask for a return and I get like 5x30$ skins. Then I sell or trade these skins for a 150$ skin and I place it again on Fanabet.
Now that I placed a huge skin on the platform, if I manage to get 200$, I'll get a 2x100$ skins or maybe something more like 1x150$ skin + 1x50$ skin. But then, if I win another 100$ amount, I'll get in return something like 2x150$ skin. (values are for example, it's not exact skin amounts and it depends of the stock)
I think it works that way and that's pretty good because after a lot of time spent in this site, you'll always get better skins in return. In conclusion, it's pretty ok to bet on this site and trade at the same time to get better skins. If I got wrong, please tell me in comments.

TIP TO HAVE BETTER RETURNS
Depending on the average skins values you deposit, you'll earn better skins when you ask for a skin returns. So, there is an exploit to earn more valuable skins.
Earn site money by betting / Ask for a skin returns / Sell those skins on OpSkins / Buy a big item with your op points you got / Deposit this skin in fanobet / Earn more / Repeat process / ENJOY.

BETTER RETURNS BY WINNING MULTIPLE MATCHES (careful, read below)
By betting a SINGLE amount on MULTIPLE games, you'll multiply your returns for each games. That means you have to win ALL THE BETS to get a bigger return.
/!\ BE CAREFUL WITH THAT. USE IT ON A SET U'RE SURE TO WIN. /!\
(Please correct if I'm wrong on this part, not tested yet.)
"Combination is situation where you put few bets on one coupon. Advantages of this situation is that odds from different games multiply so you can win big money betting small stake."
Video of an example : Link
But yea, well used, u can make 100$ with a 10$ combo bet.

Drawbacks, nothing is perfect

NO OVERPAY 
So if u all in to have some bonus knifes, it won't happen.

DIFFERENT DEPOSITABLE (Can we say that) ITEMS
The items you can deposit must be atleast > 0.50$ on the steam market. And of course, the same way you can't add all items on CSGL, you can't add all items on Fanobet, some are not yet in the database I think.

DIFFERENT ODDS
As I say in advantages, sometimes better, sometimes shit.

NOT A LOT OF USERS 
It's a factor which matters to a lot of people. So keep in mind the site is still new and there isn't as much bettors on it as on CSGL.

My advice 
If you are like me, hating getting underpaid a lot, go to fanobet. There are some more tips you can find yourself to earn more money (double combo bets with one different output for a match for example :D)

Need help?
Video tutorials to help you use this site : Link
Or you can read the FaQ of the site, really helpful to understand how all work.
FaQ link[fanobet.com]

Scared of using the site?
Fast proof of a withdraw I made using the site for those who are scared to use it :
Before : I wanted to get 5$ : Screen[image.noelshack.com]
That means I'll get only 4.89 depending of the stock of Fanabet
Steam Trade : Screen[image.noelshack.com]
The items are the same as they told me 
After : Screen[image.noelshack.com]
Wanted to verify that the ammount was rly lowered by 4.89 on the site : 19.82-14.93 = 4.89.

Another thing
CAUTION : The site is still new, and I'm using it only for a couple of days, so I'll try to help you but I won't be able to fix technical problems ^^
On the top, it's a referral link, but it'll help you (and ofc me) if you register by this one. As explained on the FAQ of Fanobet : "if a user will use your referral link, he will get 1% cashback on every bet he has settled."
That means if you clicked on the link, if you bet 50$ on a match, you'll get anyway 0.5$ cashback, so that's also something u get back if you loose lol. But anyway, if you don't want that shit, you can go to the site on yourself ^^. YEAY, IMA NINJA ! WuuuSHU

Thx for reading this far guys. Enjoy, and please tell me if there is something bad about the platform or if you want other informations. Again, I'm not telling you to use Lounge or Fanobet, Up to you ! 

Also would people be interested If I posted private betting predictions?

TecoS2
TecoS2
    Rep
    Sexy

Threads: 13
Eight years registered

ill check it my friend ^^

It's the little things that make life

BIG

zueirabol
zueirabol
    Rep
    ZoeiraBol'

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Thanks Friend.

Upvoted+ If Can

pruned_40283435
pruned_40283435
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Thanks!

pruned_23511005
pruned_23511005
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3
Eight years registered

thank you

Upvoted for you

waterfuk
waterfuk
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 31
Eight years registered

Yeah, I love the ability to be able to bet on other games like LoL...ect and the combo betting is sick! let me know how It goes for you guys :)