ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Wanting to get into cracking..

• Please log in to reply
Wanting to get into cracking..

Cake
Cake
    Rep
    A slice of heaven.

Threads: 73
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Hi guys, few questions (apologies if these make you roll your eyes, or sigh.. or exhale significantly out of your nose holes

I've never looked into cracking, no reason whatsoever just purely never invested time / money into it and I think that was quite a dumb move considering the profits you're able to reach. 

Below is just a few questions really,

considering on how large Nulled is and all the programs, sources and such available it's a tiring search to find the right one that's still working and such.

Plus I don't want to go replying to threads that don't have working links, lowering my leech value making me look LQ because I'm tirelessly looking for the right one.  If I can be pointed in the right direction so I don't look like a dickhead that'd be fantastic!

• Best program?                       (There is dozens to choose from on here, which is recommended)
  • Proxies?                                  (Okay who's best seller, or what's the best scraper?)
  • Combo Lists?                         (These are the user:pass / email:pass that just go through and find ones that work, are there ones for specific sites? Or are they just general and you choose a site through program and it'll attempt?)  
  • What are proxyless ones?    (Should I run a VPN if I attempt these ones?)

Any other helpful information is nice but yeah. 

Thanks so much!

Trying to learn the ropes as quick as possible without posting everywhere making myself LQ so apologies if this annoys anyone and makes me look like I'm trying to be spoon fed 

If you want to chat on discord or anything idk, Cake#0585

Edited by Vegemite, 13 January 2020 - 04:20 AM.

I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY VIA NULLED PM

Solidity
Solidity
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 852

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Hi guys, few questions (apologies if these make you roll your eyes, or sigh.. or exhale significantly out of your nose holes

I've never looked into cracking, no reason whatsoever just purely never invested time / money into it and I think that was quite a dumb move considering the profits you're able to reach. 

Below is just a few questions really,

considering on how large Nulled is and all the programs, sources and such available it's a tiring search to find the right one that's still working and such.

Plus I don't want to go replying to threads that don't have working links, lowering my leech value making me look LQ because I'm tirelessly looking for the right one.  If I can be pointed in the right direction so I don't look like a dickhead that'd be fantastic!

• Best program?                       (There is dozens to choose from on here, which is recommended)
  • Proxies?                                  (Okay who's best seller, or what's the best scraper?)
  • Combo Lists?                         (These are the user:pass / email:pass that just go through and find ones that work, are there ones for specific sites? Or are they just general and you choose a site through program and it'll attempt?)  
  • What are proxyless ones?    (Should I run a VPN if I attempt these ones?)

Any other helpful information is nice but yeah. 

Thanks so much!

Trying to learn the ropes as quick as possible without posting everywhere making myself LQ so apologies if this annoys anyone and makes me look like I'm trying to be spoon fed 

If you want to chat on discord or anything idk, Cake#0585

Best program?                       Depends what you crack but i will say OpenBullet
Proxies?                                  If you can afford some proxies then use ByHaroldProxies for 100 Threads = 30$
Combo Lists?                         If you need some i'm dropping some good combo.
What are proxyless ones?    proxyless = you need to use VPN or VPS

Banan
Banan
    Rep
    Life Is Choices

Threads: 107
Credits: 1

Four years registered

@julia what is your CPM usually with ByHaroldProxies?

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F5kNvZfy

Solidity
Solidity
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 852

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

@julia what is your CPM usually with ByHaroldProxies?

Depends what you check. I don't use it anymore i'm using oxylabs only now

But i get around 5k on fortnite

Cake
Cake
    Rep
    A slice of heaven.

Threads: 73

Six years registered

Best program?                       Depends what you crack but i will say OpenBullet
Proxies?                                  If you can afford some proxies then use ByHaroldProxies for 100 Threads = 30$
Combo Lists?                         If you need some i'm dropping some good combo.
What are proxyless ones?    proxyless = you need to use VPN or VPS

Thanks for this, I'll look into the program and sift through some combo's that dropped recently! Appreciate the help!

I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY VIA NULLED PM

Riy
Riy
    Rep
    Primarily away for the next week or two.

Threads: 171

Six years registered

Thanks for this, I'll look into the program and sift through some combo's that dropped recently! Appreciate the help!

Don't fall into the misconception of it being incredibly easier to simply crack accounts, sell them, and then make copious profit. The market is saturated, you can still reap profit with proper marketing and a high quality service though.

Do not purchase any glorified e-books. Possibly look into loli script / config creation using the stacked module in OB by Ruri if you're interested in creating your own configuration files. This market is less saturated, and more profitable for quality providers. You can scrape for free/public proxies, if you're wanting to take the whole ordeal seriously you can purchase proxies from a reputable provider. Ensure you are buying proxies which will suit your needs.

Rotating Residential Proxy gateways are expense, but extremely useful. You're able to get by fine with private shared data canter pool's as well most of the time for a lot of sites.

If you need help with anything or have questions, my inbox is open.