ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I had an idea, would like to hear peoples opinions !

• Please log in to reply
I had an idea, would like to hear peoples opinions !

mista1818
mista1818
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 46
Credits: 0

Four years registered

I was wondering if this would work in the uk, I go onto my Ebay account which has a couple of positive reviews, and I list and item worth over 1000 pounds, e.g a Alienware laptop.

When its purchased I send dry ice in a box to the buyer, I also get Royal Mail guaranteed protection which gives warranty up to £2000.

When the buyer open a case and Ebay refunds them, (if I loose the case) I make a claim on Royal Mail saying the parcel was opened and the valuables where removed.

I make 1000 pounds.

Could this work.

Would appreciate any opinions.

Cheers 

Wheres my UK gang at ?

BiggerPenis
BiggerPenis
    Rep
    Buenos muchachos

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5

Five years registered

I was wondering if this would work in the uk, I go onto my Ebay account which has a couple of positive reviews, and I list and item worth over 1000 pounds, e.g a Alienware laptop.

When its purchased I send dry ice in a box to the buyer, I also get Royal Mail guaranteed protection which gives warranty up to £2000.

When the buyer open a case and Ebay refunds them, (if I loose the case) I make a claim on Royal Mail saying the parcel was opened and the valuables where removed.

I make 1000 pounds.

Could this work.

Would appreciate any opinions.

Cheers 

It'll take ages to get a warranty claim money from company like that + it's not as easy as just putting dryice in the box then sticking a label on it, lol.

ShyGuy118
ShyGuy118
    Rep

Threads: 3
Four years registered

Scamming eBay buyers? Really? You waste of life FOH

mista1818
mista1818
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 46

Four years registered

Scamming eBay buyers? Really? You waste of life FOH

they are obviously going to get there money back, via Ebay, it was just for the royal Mail claim +it was just a suggestion no need to get triggered 

Wheres my UK gang at ?