ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Would you rather obtain 900 billion $ or predict your own death?

• Please log in to reply
Would you rather obtain 900 billion $ or predict your own death?

XokoCOD
XokoCOD
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 14
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Explain why?

JavaQuality
JavaQuality
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 77

Four years registered

I would take the $900 Billion, because I wouldn't want to live with the continuous pressure that I only have exactly x amount of time left until I die and that I would have to waste a lot of that time doing meaningless work and normal all-day-stuff that I've been doing for years.

With so much cash however, I could just live everyday of my life the way I want.

We'll all die somewhen and it shouldn't be something we know when it's going to happen in my opinion.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmed

Beji
Beji
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

I mean who wants to predict own death lol + fact you can always change the future, 900billions doesnt seem right in this question, make it 1 million

Kitty89
Kitty89
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered
900 billion. With that kind of money, you can do anything. Well, almost. Look at Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet... These men are living the life, with money and influence and flying all over the world. Do you think they're stressed thinking when they'd die? I don't think so. Besides, what are you gonna do even if you know how and when you're gonna die? I'd rather be rich than die trying.

Godly5500
Godly5500
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 15

Four years registered

obtain 900 billion $ than death , just i will enjoy till death with that money

pelio
pelio
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

i will get 900 billion $ and wait for my death

Shinyuu
Shinyuu
    Rep
    Zoom Bee

Threads: 549

Eight years registered

why would i prefer to predict my own death? im gonna live my life to the fullest, i dont care about when will i die. 

so the answer is pretty obvious.

Nothing to see here...
Move on.

BenevolentScyth
BenevolentScyth
    Rep
    Soarer

Four years registered

What if you die after you choose an answer? At least someone of your family can live a better life with the 900 billion $. If you have chosen to predict your own death then nothing would've changed, "Great, well, my death would take place...hmm.. oh."

I haven't read all of the replies but I agree with this guy who said that it will be stressful to live under constant pressure knowing your death. Wait. Now that I think about it, I don't think knowing when your death would take place will change you, maybe a bit, but not drastically. It's quite uncommon to see a lazy person suddenly become an abnormally super-focused person whom suddenly have a goal to achieve. If the person was already hard-working and a goal-oriented person then I think they will just get more pressure, or fired-up. Eh, depends. It all depends. Ignore this paragraph lol. 

But anyway, the most logical choice is the 900 billion $. If you died right after, then great, at least your family can have it. Maybe not great if you hated your family. If you don't die, happy 900 billion dollars then, you can do so much having so much money than knowing your death. Plus, knowing your own death is kind of selfish, just for you own good, you choose a reward where the only person who could benefit from it is yourself. 

- ATHE -

yourgirlscrib
yourgirlscrib
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Four years registered
Wtf I would definitely get the 900 billion dollars. I don’t want to die yet just by thinking about it I scare myself lol :(

yurra
yurra
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Four years registered

Predict something your can't prevent/delay or prevent/delay something your can't predict, ofc I would choose 900$ billion ~~