ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Car accidents

• Please log in to reply
Car accidents

muls21
muls21
    Rep
    new account

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Three years registered

sdfadf

Jacksonbil
Jacksonbil
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

go hospital

marshallm4
marshallm4
    Rep

Threads: 2

Three years registered

Hi man, without giving too much information, I work on accidents in Europe, it is impossible to define a constant, some will live easily while they were driving at 200 and others will die in suffering while 'they were at 50, because there is one thing that I can tell you that is sure: It is that you can choose to let yourself die or to fight,I have dozens of examples about this !

tobygiant
tobygiant
    Rep

Four years registered

I did, and I think the smartest thing to this day was to contact a lawyer tight there at the scene. Depends a lot on the different circumstances that you might find yourself in, but if you find yourself with a crazy second party and a not so willing to understand cop, the best thing is not to say anything without a lawyer present. You can click here to go to the site of the company from where I got linked with my lawyer, who was nothing less than extraordinary through the whole process. That's why you let the professionals deal with the law.

Edited by tobygiant, 31 March 2021 - 11:39 AM.

Coolioaid1234
Coolioaid1234
    Rep

Two years registered

I lightly scratched an illegally parked car  when making a turn

MonicaTraice
MonicaTraice
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

My brother was once in a nasty car accident and found a Speeding Car Accident Lawyer in Texas. If you ever need a lawyer like this, this is the best we could find. He deals with issues of varying complexity, so maybe he will help you too. Be sure to contact him and find out the answers to your questions.