ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

NoFap

• Please log in to reply
NoFap

warmrobot
warmrobot
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 202
Credits: 10

Five years registered

Hi guys,

Happy holidays to all of you!

Recently I did see some YouTube videos about the NoFap, talking about the benefits, etc... And I was curious if some of you is doing it, what do you think, what benefits this brought to your life, etc... Is it hard for you, for how long are you on it, why you started, and so on...

Personally I'm on day 11 and it's pretty cool, I feel more motivated and have more energy, which is awesome. By the way, I'm reading a book of Napoleon Hill at this moment and there's some paragraph talking about the sexual energy (which is very powerful) and the ability to canalize and use it to accomplish your goals, etc...

Cheers!

YvisParra
YvisParra
    Rep
    I love you

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Hi guys,

Recently I did see some YouTube videos about the NoFap, talking about the benefits, etc... And I was curious if some of you is doing it, what do you think, what benefits this brought to your life, etc... Is it hard for you, for how long are you on it, why you started, and so on...

Personally I'm on day 11 and it's pretty cool, I feel more motivated and have more energy, which is awesome. By the way, I'm reading a book of Napoleon Hill at this moment and there's some paragraph talking about the sexual energy (which is very powerful) and the ability to canalize and use it to accomplish your goals, etc...

Cheers!

I honestly, in the depths of my heart, I have control over myself, but I'm still masturbating, and I live with my wife, but it doesn't matter, masturbating is very pleasant, just don't overdo it, have control of yourself or put your penis in a melon (open a hole, and lubricate it) if you do not feel well, go for some whores !, greetings!   :wub:

6ixx9inne
6ixx9inne
    Rep
    The Art of Human Hacking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 22

Four years registered

Hi guys,

Cheers!

you really awesome :dreamy:

Mandaley
Mandaley
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Four years registered

Day 11 hah . Unreal Month limit around.

Bigyellowcup
Bigyellowcup
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered
Every time I try nofap another hot egirl gets me going

yessirski
yessirski
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

surprising to see this kind of topic on this forum.
I've had multiple nofap journeys and I gotta admit that it has changed my life ever since. I've had multiple journeys, but the longest I've gone without fapping is 120 days. It's life changing, and a lot of guys don't want to admit that they're addicted to masturbating or don't even know how harmful it actually is. For me, nofap changed me for the better. Nofap brings superpowers. (btw that think and grow rich book is amazing) 

harry0021
harry0021
    Rep

Seven years registered

I have a big addiction to it; (