ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hazard the rich Kid (FUNNY CONTENT)

• Please log in to reply
Hazard the rich Kid (FUNNY CONTENT)

necory
necory
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Five years registered

who :cars:

Illuminati
Illuminati
    Rep
    :bird: Not a bot :bird:

Threads: 269
Credits: 2

Five years registered

@HHazard sorry mate, he registered before you anyways.

Posted Image Rules, Guidelines & Policies Posted Image

General Rules - Shoutbox Rules - Marketplace Rules - ToS

Posted Image Helpful Links Posted Image

Awards - Usergroups - Statistics - FAQ - Banlist - DMCA

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 119

Six years registered
Imagine dedicating your time, energy , and effort to make yourself look like a retard, kid wrote a full essay about me and still got rekt if you read the ENTIRE convo. Oh and for the record, @azuma didn’t invite a single person onto my discord server and didn’t do anything except make a shitty verification bot and some generic database api which only like a tenth percent of the users uses if not lower actually use it. Quit lying and misleading everyone you rat. @HHazard , you on the other hand, Indian scrub, don’t @ me when your broke ass isn’t even in the same social class as me. Keep stat padding , rep4reping , and doing all the shady shit online just to survive lol. By the way, most of the conversation with that kid @VRX was trolling and I flexed on him so hard that his feelings got hurt and decided to make this essay for me lol. The real plebs are showing their colors and it’s actually funny af , I’m dying laughing reading this :kek:

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Fuck him calls me a scammer in sb and when asked for proof says "uhh I forgot their names" Also Spams People With Invites to his shitty discord.

he is a multi

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

@Lucas already knows about this Fappa , are you that autistic holy crap, gonna leave the fact that I’ve already discussed and solved the multi account issue with Lucas back in early 2018 , and there was a reasonable excuse for it otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Get your facts straight before you try to twist words and make yourself look like an idiot , Fappa.

heiqmfpqkhfjq
heiqmfpqkhfjq
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 404

Four years registered

Imagine dedicating your time, energy , and effort to make yourself look like a retard, kid wrote a full essay about me and still got rekt if you read the ENTIRE convo. Oh and for the record, @azuma didn’t invite a single person onto my discord server and didn’t do anything except make a shitty verification bot and some generic database api which only like a tenth percent of the users uses if not lower actually use it. Quit lying and misleading everyone you rat. @HHazard , you on the other hand, Indian scrub, don’t @ me when your broke ass isn’t even in the same social class as me. Keep stat padding , rep4reping , and doing all the shady shit online just to survive lol. By the way, most of the conversation with that kid @VRX was trolling and I flexed on him so hard that his feelings got hurt and decided to make this essay for me lol. The real plebs are showing their colors and it’s actually funny af , I’m dying laughing reading this :kek:

I don’t use APIs lmao, I get my own databases and search through them. You’re that braindead you kept saying “why not use HIBP API” and when I shut you down on it you were like “but.. but..”

Shut the fuck up, you’re dirt poor and you’ll never be rich. You “don’t flex on anyone unless they infuriate you” , You got so infuriated on someone sending a screenshot in shoutbox?

The only reason you get tagged ANYWHERE is because people mistake you for @HHazard , a way more HQ person.

I never said I invited anyone, nor will I ever claim to do so. I was a moderator and I set your whole discord up. You ban people from creating invites in your server just so I can’t join and clown your ass.

If I can clarify with mods if it’s okay to do so, I’ll be reporting your server.

Lawyer azuma - out. :pepe:

no comment in the station alzheimers I can’t think of shit

heiqmfpqkhfjq
heiqmfpqkhfjq
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Imagine judging on join dates

HHazard
HHazard
    Rep
    Whether Doing Good or Evil, I will be the Boss.

Threads: 545

Five years registered

yes sir, he is but check the name change history, he has fucking 2 pages of it and he took this name recently only so it is not a completely non sense request.

Whoever said money can't solve your problems, Must not have had enough money to solve 'em

Contact details :

My shop Link: https://marn.atshop.io
Discord: HHazard#8250
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yA3TqvBDAk
Telegram: @HHazard_Marn
Telegram Server: https://t.me/marnshop

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

I don’t use APIs lmao, I get my own databases and search through them. You’re that braindead you kept saying “why not use HIBP API” and when I shut you down on it you were like “but.. but..”

Shut the fuck up, you’re dirt poor and you’ll never be rich. You “don’t flex on anyone unless they infuriate you” , You got so infuriated on someone sending a screenshot in shoutbox?

The only reason you get tagged ANYWHERE is because people mistake you for @HHazard , a way more HQ person.

I never said I invited anyone, nor will I ever claim to do so. I was a moderator and I set your whole discord up. You ban people from creating invites in your server just so I can’t join and clown your ass.

If I can clarify with mods if it’s okay to do so, I’ll be reporting your server.

Lawyer azuma - out. :pepe:

Biggest L of the closing 2019 year goes to.... @azuma... you haven’t built anything except cause chaos , mayhem , and drama in my server. I’ve gotten complaints from other users regarding you and I’ve given you multiple warnings so I will never allow you on my dicord server. It’s best you stop making yourself look like a fool. If I truly wanted to flex, I’d show you my bitcoin deposit and withdrawal history on Coinbase pro. I just did a a few quick flex’s on this kid @VRX and he got so amped up and insecure he decided to take time out of his life to create an essay for me and even provide ss as if it’s something rare lol

zogreview
zogreview
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Hello,

May you know this guy or not, he named him self Hazard and only gets attention when someone is mispelling @HHazard -by @Sarah

After arguing 2 hours with this guy. I must say he thinks that flexing with money can win arguments. 

If you don't have much time to read please skip to the funny part. 

Please notice: This isn't the full conversation, because sometimes he just repeated himself over and over again. Hmu when u want the full convo. 

How did this started?
Firstly he contacted me on Nulled for my discord, after giving him my discord he invited me to a discord server.

Spoiler

So I joined to check it out and turned off my pc, because it was late. The next morning I left the server, because it seemed like every typical server which will be banned soon. And after my discord ban I'll rather stay back. 

After I shared a screenshot in the SB of the invitation, because I'll saw some people talking about him. He saw it and contacted me about it.

Spoiler

Hes being a weirdo in sb already, so I thought this may be long argument. Anyways as my opinion this type discords are mostly made for advertisement that's why I left too. Let's continue I talked about that he should
not annoy people with his invites. 

Spoiler

So after repeatly taking about the screenshot he called me a kid which I can't understand, because he types like a 14yo calling me a retard etc. (You'll see soon what kid he is

Spoiler

We argued really long about who's being childish. After that we talked about server why does it has a markeplace when its only made for social purposes. He really messed up on that. 

Spoiler

He constanly misleaded his arguments as you see here. 

Spoiler

He says that hes since 2012 in LF and has the uid 99, which I can't believe. Also theres a funny screenshot in sb from him xd

Spoiler

FUNNY PART

Please remember this screenshot before you open the spoilers :kek:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F656ae5f

Get your popcorn ready this is some HQ content you will see now.

So after like destroying him, he started flexing how much money he has etc. He already did that sometimes before, but not like here.
He thought flexing with money makes him win the argument or "destroy me as he said"

I will not comment all of it, because its just too much bullshit here u go.

Spoiler

He shared me a screenshot of coinbase pro here and deleted it after I said Apple dont saves Images as "image0.png", I don't if its because discord but he deleted it. But I downloaded it :jew:

Spoiler

Lets continue with the rest

Spoiler

He also said that he's richer than @finndev xd.

Spoiler

I guess that's it.

Thanks for coming by.

yep! I love it !!! 

heiqmfpqkhfjq
heiqmfpqkhfjq
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Biggest L of the closing 2019 year goes to.... @azuma... you haven’t built anything except cause chaos , mayhem , and drama in my server. I’ve gotten complaints from other users regarding you and I’ve given you multiple warnings so I will never allow you on my dicord server. It’s best you stop making yourself look like a fool. If I truly wanted to flex, I’d show you my bitcoin deposit and withdrawal history on Coinbase pro. I just did a a few quick flex’s on this kid @vrx and he got so amped up and insecure he decided to take time out of his life to create an essay for me and even provide ss as if it’s something rare lol

I wanted to see proof of these complaints earlier, and you blocked me when I asked