ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Honest ebook reviews part 1: Elfo's Crypto Revenue.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Honest ebook reviews part 1: Elfo's Crypto Revenue.

Hey there Nulled.
I am buying eBooks out of my own pocket to test, i will create a journal and a 100% honest review once i fully tested the method.
I don't do this for the money, i have enough money and earn more then enough, but i'm doing this for the community.
I'm sick and tired of seeing the same BS eBooks over and over again, so i will put out honest reviews that will hopefully guide users/buyers on what to buy and what not to buy.
Keep in mind these results are from me, they might be different for you.

As requested:

Honest eBook reviews part 1: Elfo's Crypto Revenue.
Thread linkhttps://www.nulled.t...ed-unpatchable/
Seller: @iAmElfo

I bought this ebook on 20-12-2019 (d/m/y) and received the files on 17:40 Amsterdam time zone.

First impression:
Upon reading through this eBook it immediately became clear to me that this is not for the people who want to autopilot some money.
This method will require a lot of work, and you need some understanding about crypto (ICO's to be specific).
You will also need to invest some money, without investing some money you would have to invest months upon months to follow the eBook, so a investment is 100% required (@iAmElfo should put this on he's thread IMO).
@iAmElfo is very responsive and immediately offers help if you need any, that's a huge positive for me.
There is a bot included that will automate a very small part of the method for you, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATE EVERYTHING! Just a small part!
Also keep in mind there is a chance you will fail this method, it's a complicated method and parts of it involve contacting people etc.
If a lot of people do this this can be sutured, at least this is what it looks like IMO.

The bonus method included is a known and public method, it does work but it requires you to be 18+ and it carries risk to lose a lot of money.
Don't buy it for the bonus method as the bonus method can be found on a lot of places and can easily be sutured.

I will start tonight with the setup, the setup seems like a painfully long process that will take a lot of hours, i might be wrong so keep an eye out for updated.
EDIT: Just feel like i have to point out the bot only automates a small portion of the setup (unlike advertised on the thread).

20-12-2019:

Upon re-reading again, some stuff is really time-dependent.
For example when you get paid out, if you do it in a certain way you will be paid out but you can't use the payout until something major happens (which might not happen at all).
This could take a day, week, or even month(s), not viable at all.
Again i didn't test it out so it might just be on first sight.
For me this should be information that has to be included on the thread, as many users are looking for a "earn quick" method (even with the long setup, if the payment would be instant in most cases that would have not been a problem).

22-12-2019:

Had some stuff to do so couldn't start, will start tomorrow and upcoming week.
Tbh i'm not looking forward to it, it looks like a really long process and A LOT OF INVESTMENT is needed, which should be included in the thread.
You are probs looking at a $50 - $70+ investment for this to maybe work, i'll let you all know.

Final review (15-1-2020):
I received a full refund
Please keep in mind i didn't buy this eBook to earn money, but i bought it to leave a honest review.
Here is my final review:

To start off on a positive note:
The eBook is well written and Elfo offers top notch support, a lot of sellers can learn from this.
That being said:

The eBook is VERY difficult to execute, you need to do a lot of stuff and the time needed to set this up is absolutely insane.
You are looking at ~100 hours, after that you still need to do work.
This WAS (Elfo changed some stuff after my thread on this eBook) not written in the OP.
The bot also only does a small part of the job for you (which was also not in the OP when i bought the ebook).

You also need to invest quite a bit of money, this also wasn't in the thread when i bought it.
To have a decent chance to earn money, you will need atleast ~$100+, the more the better but there is also a chance that "your work" won't be accepted and that you lose basically all of your money.
The payout is difficult to explain, OP recommends to only take a certain sort of payment but not a lot of people offer that so you are looking mainly at payments in a currency OP does not recommend.
This currency also has a change to be worth absolutely nothing, it's hard to explain since i don't want to spoil the method but it basically could turn into dust.

Overall i personally don't recommend this eBook, it's VERY long and not gauranteed profit at all.
I think only a small % of the buyers might earn some cash, but i'm certain that's a very small %.
If you have a HUGE amount of time on your hands and you aren't scared of possibly losing your money you could earn profit from this.
I had a few setbacks in this method which made me upset, i won't discuss those setbacks here but it made me lose all intrest.

You also need to have a lot of knowledge about ICO's, Elfo doesn't say this and in the eBook it's outed as something "that you don't need" but i would say that's not true.

That was my review.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

PicklesParty
PicklesParty
    Rep
    la grosse moula

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

you're awesome bro  :wub:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSeVdEEk

StockX and sport accounts : https://shoppy.gg/@PicklesParty

you're awesome bro  :wub:

Thanks man! Let's see how this goes.

Hym69
Hym69
    Rep
    Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Threads: 62

Six years registered

I have had the pleasure to know you before and I am really looking forward for your 'ebooks journey' :D

I have had the pleasure to know you before and I am really looking forward for your 'ebooks journey' :D

Yeah me to man!
I don't expect to make anything tbh and that's not the goal for me, just want to warn/advise people on what to buy or what not to buy.
Almost all vouches are BS most of the time : /

MK42DZN
MK42DZN
    Rep
    Design Is Thinking Made Visual

Threads: 102

Four years registered

looking forward to a refund.sh review :pepochu:

QuantumPlague
QuantumPlague
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 223
Credits: 15

Eight years registered

Its a public method where you need to make a website and list ppls ICO and other shit for money? :) 
If yes tell me and i will show you what im speaking about. If not then sorry, but it looks like this , which was leaked here ~1year ago lol

@TimoKl

Discord: QuantumP#1948 
DM ME HERE BEFORE YOU ADD, OR I WILL DENY FRIEND REQUEST!

-

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I don't know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I don't support any actions by members of this group.

So basically its a public method where you need to make a website and list people ICO and other shit for money? :) 
If yes tell me and i will show you what im speaking about. If not then sorry, but it looks like this , which was leaked here ~1year ago!

@TimoKl

I'm not gonna spoil the method, sorry.
You can always PM me.

QuantumPlague
QuantumPlague
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 223
Credits: 15

Eight years registered

I'm not gonna spoil the method, sorry.
You can always PM me.

Yeah its fine, just wanted to know if its that method or not, because if its about making website + list ICO-s (you will try to find ICO owners at bitcointalk for example) than nothing to spoil cause its a public well-known method. 
But i dont buy ebooks so doesnt matter for me, dont wanna saletrash for the seller, so good luck with sales and good luck on setup! Maybe i will buy ebook if you can really make money from this, cause i have tonns of free time.  :ok:

Good to see people who leave some honest reviews! 

Discord: QuantumP#1948 
DM ME HERE BEFORE YOU ADD, OR I WILL DENY FRIEND REQUEST!

-

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I don't know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I don't support any actions by members of this group.

iAmElfo
iAmElfo
    Rep
    ClapTool.com

Threads: 14

Five years registered

Its a public method where you need to make a website and list ppls ICO and other shit for money? :) 
If yes tell me and i will show you what im speaking about. If not then sorry, but it looks like this , which was leaked here ~1year ago lol

@TimoKl

No, my method doesn't include making a website and listing people's ICOs (It will inform you about it, but that is not the method about). 

I wrote it from one year of experience in this industry, could you send me the leaked e-book on Discord? 

Another thing to consider: If it would be public, I could not sell it. Keep in mind that every e-book has to pass a verification from Moderators. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F7Veu8ny