ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[exclusive for forum] IPTV UrlChecker v.4.3

• Please log in to reply
[exclusive for forum] IPTV UrlChecker v.4.3

watm8
watm8
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 29
Credits: 0

Four years registered

hello nullers  :ph34r:

today i do want to share with you a program that i did want to use for some time. though the developer who did develop the latest version the past year did want to be funny. the developer did enable a fake update that did make the software not possible to use. it is a link to download an apk for android though it is not the same software. i do not want to make this long though i do want to say that i did decompile it and i did edit it to make it work. though it did have some errors too and some things that were missing that i did have to fix. you are not going to find this any where else for the developer did disable all of the versions. i do want to say also that i did have to edit it two times for i was editing the old version and i did not know. though i did fix it and get too to work. if any one do want the old version do tell me though i do not see a reason for it. i hope that you do enjoy

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

password: nulled.to

Spoiler

fixed

Spoiler

edit: i did update it for the original version did have a problem. the developer did forget to allow to use a username that is constant that is different than the constant password. i think maybe i am going to also at a later time make an update to add a feature to use a combo. though this program is used best if you do use it to check a list of links that you did get from the free blogs and to use it to convert different formats. if you do want to now crack iptv you can use mba for it is nice for it

Edited by watm8, 05 January 2020 - 12:47 AM.

"A good hacker is like a ninja, plans with precision, executes with stealth, and hides in the shadows." - Anonymous

RandyM
RandyM
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2

Four years registered

hello nullers  :ph34r:

today i do want to share with you a program that i did want to use for some time. though the developer who did develop the latest version the past year did want to be funny. the developer did enable a fake update that did make the software not possible to use. it is a link to download an apk for android though it is not the same software. i do not want to make this long though i do want to say that i did decompile it and i did edit it to make it work. though it did have some errors too and some things that were missing that i did have to fix. you are not going to find this any where else for the developer did disable all of the versions. i do want to say also that i did have to edit it two times for i was editing the old version and i did not know. though i did fix it and get too to work. if any one do want the old version do tell me though i do not see a reason for it. i hope that you do enjoy

password: nulled.to

Spoiler

thanks

djmetral
djmetral
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

thanks bro, how can i make a list to use with iptv smarte pro ?

watm8
watm8
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 29

Four years registered

thanks bro, how can i make a list to use with iptv smarte pro ?

i think maybe that you do mean iptv smarters pro app for android correct? you have got to add too it the normal m3u link. it is in that format. it starts always as with #EXTM3U in the first line. then you do add all of the channels that you are going to use after it. for every channel you do have got to add two lines for the first line is the channels name group logo and some other things that are do not have a need and the second line is going to be the channel .ts or .m3u8 link. you do have to save the text file with the m3u extension(file.m3u). here is a smaller list for example

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:0, cnn group-title="fake news"

#EXTINF:0, fox group-title="fake news"

if you do want to you can save that text to a .m3u file and you can run in vlc or you can upload it also and use the direct .m3u link in the iptv smarters pro. if they do not work i think maybe it is because i did remove the auth sign for i did get it from 

). you can add it if you want to try. though a lot of people do buy iptv subscriptions for it is possible for you to find ones that are not expensive. though you can also crack some account for it is not hard. the program that i did share can be used to crack accounts though it do not use a combo list for it is bruteforce. i think maybe i am going to add later this feature. though you can use for now mba or some other bruteforcer. i hope that this did help. if you do have any question in mind do tell me

"A good hacker is like a ninja, plans with precision, executes with stealth, and hides in the shadows." - Anonymous

BlackRider77
BlackRider77
    Rep

Four years registered

Perfect!!! I testing!!

Cool...

jpcomp
jpcomp
    Rep

Four years registered

Thanks@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultrasurf0
ultrasurf0
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

thanks for sharing

vister
vister
    Rep