ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Proxies Infinity] Ultra Fast/Unbanned Resdential Proxies | Over 10 Million proxies in our pool [$6 Per GB]

• Please log in to reply
[Proxies Infinity] Ultra Fast/Unbanned Resdential Proxies | Over 10 Million proxies in our pool [$6 Per GB]

Vouches 0

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

https://discord.gg/GGAc4RQ

O9oyem1.png

Vouches:

NullCheats, on 16 Dec 2019 - 8:43 PM, said:

[ vouch copy ]
Owner was very helpful (even when I was being retarded with the pre setup bot) and got me setup very fast and gave me a 2GB trial below you can see how I found them [<3]

+ Very good for botting views , account creating , likes ect (ttv , instagram , twitter)
+ Vert fast proxies + Alot of customisation in terms of setup (location , ports , static list / rotation ect)
+ Proxies was not blacklisted on the sites I was trying like instagram ect + Proxies did work with netflix also (I was using m1st checker so would be unfair to say CPM)
+ Insane CPM on most things (open bullet , checkers) ect
- Some sites (only a few) like steam the proxies literally had 1 CPM (however proxies worked fine with netflix) - GBs / data goes pretty fast (not really a negative more of a statement)
- For me the ::gateway and the ::port in setup confused me should make setup little easier with that
Thanks for the vouch copy was nice testing proxies they actually worked quite well for me

TaylorSwift, on 17 Dec 2019 - 5:45 PM, said:
Vouch Review.
First of all OP was really nice and hooked me up with a 2GB data vouch copy so thanks for that.
Setting up the proxies is very easy and you have options of many pool plans which includes static and rotating.
And I gotta say the proxies are really good and HQ for sure.
First I tried US-rotating on Netflix on OB and got around constant 150+ CPM with 80 threads as you can see in the screenshot.
J4fJYKg.png
Proxies worked really well on almost all sites with no problem whatsoever.
Besides I tried on various other sites like Disney+ and Twitch had around 2K+ CPM easily.
Overall the proxies are just good but the data usage is fast so you gotta look for that.
As OP said he might reduce price in future so that's gonna be huge and for a killer price these might be the best.

https://discord.gg/GGAc4RQ

Solidity
Solidity
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 852

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Sadly overpriced ... Even if they aren't raped

NullCheats
NullCheats
Threads: 147
Credits: 4

Five years registered

[ vouch copy ]

Owner was very helpful (even when I was being retarded with the pre setup bot) and got me setup very fast and gave me a 2GB trial below you can see how I found them <3

+ Very good for botting views , account creating , likes ect (ttv ,  instagram , twitter)

+ Vert fast proxies 

+ Alot of customisation in terms of setup (location , ports , static list / rotation ect)

+ Proxies was not blacklisted on the sites I was trying like instagram ect

+ Proxies did work with netflix also (I was using m1st checker so would be unfair to say CPM) 

+ Insane CPM on most things (open bullet , checkers) ect 

- Some sites (only a few) like steam the proxies literally had 1 CPM (however proxies worked fine with netflix)

- GBs / data goes pretty fast (not really a negative more of a statement) 

- For me the ::gateway  and the ::port in setup confused me should make setup little easier with that 

Thanks for the vouch copy was nice testing proxies they actually worked quite well for me 

Signature.gif

728_1.jpg

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Can lower prices in the future. Just need a decent customer base first. Dm'd some people vouch copies. Please don't dm me or post about them anymore :)

Agile
Agile
    Rep
    Forgotten.

Threads: 255

Six years registered

glws, any CPM screenshots for sites like netflix?

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

glws, any CPM screenshots for sites like netflix?

I don’t use or own any checkers so relying on customers and people I gave a vouch copy, to post cpm for sites they run on

ZeroTwo
ZeroTwo
    Rep

Threads: 145
Credits: 12

Four years registered

Vouch Review.

First of all OP was really nice and hooked me up with a 2GB data vouch copy so thanks for that. 

Setting up the proxies is very easy and you have options of many pool plans which includes static and rotating.

First I tried US-rotating on Netflix on OB and got around constant 150+ CPM with 80 threads as you can see in the screenshot.

J4fJYKg.png

Besides I tried on various other sites like Disney+ and Twitch had around 2K+ CPM easily.

Overall the proxies are just good but the data usage is fast so you gotta look for that.

As OP said he might reduce price in future so that's gonna be huge and for a killer price these might be the best.

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Vouch Review.

J4fJYKg.png

Thanks for the vouch. Im glad you liked the proxies

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered
Bump. Amazing quality to backup the price. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed :)

HF97
HF97
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered
Bump. Amazing quality to backup the price. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed :)