ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Tell me good shows or movies on netflix that you'd recommend to me :P

• Please log in to reply
Tell me good shows or movies on netflix that you'd recommend to me :P

ItsRin
ItsRin
    Rep
    Founder of Shigeru Services

Threads: 40
Credits: 0

Five years registered

yeah I watched season 1-3 of Stranger things in 3 days

Yeahhh

cpJo8R6.gif

enderson2019
enderson2019
    Rep

Threads: 4
Four years registered

I'm SUPER into Umbrella Academy. If you like superhero shows (especially shows where it's a little... off), I gotta recommend it. There are basically 7 people, 6 with powers, who used to be superheroes when they were kids. After growing up, they left, and realized, "Oh wait, my childhood sucked, the Professor Xavier-type person that raised us was... Kind of abusive, and definitely an asshole." Then he dies, and they all end up under the same roof again (save for the kids that died or disappeared, one vanished and one died... somehow). Jump, skip, spoilers for the end of episode one: The world is going to end. These five misfit kids, one that lacks powers, are tasked with saving it.

It's based on a comic book series by Gerard Way. Yes, the My Chemical Romance Gerard Way. No, wait! Don't click away! It's incredible, and I show it to everyone I can. For a while I had episode one downloaded just because it made me happy to watch. Definitely recommend.

ETA: Tragically, there's only one season right now. And the comics aren't even complete, so you can't catch up all the way with those. Fortunately, season 2 is in the works, as are more issues of the comic.

Edited by enderson2019, 18 November 2019 - 05:09 AM.

ItsRin
ItsRin
    Rep

Five years registered

I'm SUPER into Umbrella Academy. If you like superhero shows (especially shows where it's a little... off), I gotta recommend it. There are basically 7 people, 6 with powers, who used to be superheroes when they were kids. After growing up, they left, and realized, "Oh wait, my childhood sucked, the Professor Xavier-type person that raised us was... Kind of abusive, and definitely an asshole." Then he dies, and they all end up under the same roof again (save for the kids that died or disappeared, one vanished and one died... somehow). Jump, skip, spoilers for the end of episode one: The world is going to end. These five misfit kids, one that lacks powers, are tasked with saving it.

It's based on a comic book series by Gerard Way. Yes, the My Chemical Romance Gerard Way. No, wait! Don't click away! It's incredible, and I show it to everyone I can. For a while I had episode one downloaded just because it made me happy to watch. Definitely recommend.

ETA: Tragically, there's only one season right now. And the comics aren't even complete, so you can't catch up all the way with those. Fortunately, season 2 is in the works, as are more issues of the comic.

I've already watched it o;

cpJo8R6.gif

enderson2019
enderson2019
    Rep

Threads: 4
Four years registered

Oh RIP, good luck!!

BigRobert
BigRobert
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

i would say bojack horseman. There is six seasons of the show, and it great if you want to binge it.

Borborborbor
Borborborbor
    Rep
    Blessed

Threads: 6
Four years registered

I really liked the one on Ted Bundy played by Zac Effron 

itsmike
itsmike
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

Hannibal!!!

Waifuuu
Waifuuu
    Rep

Four years registered

I would highly recommend Mind Hunter on netflix if you like true crime shows.

ItsRin
ItsRin
    Rep

Five years registered

Kind of wanting to binge watch a show

cpJo8R6.gif

blagoewgradmee
blagoewgradmee
    Rep
    ebi za da ne te ebat

Threads: 1

Four years registered

Kinda late, but i'd recommend Money heist, lucifer, 13 reasons why and scream. They're all fire especially money heist