ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

closed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
closed

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 12
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Bump

Fruit
Fruit
Threads: 343
Credits: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Proof of monthly earnings?

HoW MaNy MoNtHs HaVe YoU ReAlLy MaDe 10k+

IWkUKk.gif

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

Proof of monthly earnings?

HoW MaNy MoNtHs HaVe YoU ReAlLy MaDe 10k+

I can provide data from ATShop which is where my shop has been hosted since May of this year.

Anything prior I can’t prove because we were hosted on Selly and were banned.

I don’t want to release this data on a public forum but any serious potential buyers can message me for analytics since May.

Fruit
Fruit
Threads: 343
Credits: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

I can provide data from ATShop which is where my shop has been hosted since May of this year.

Anything prior I can’t prove because we were hosted on Selly and were banned.

I don’t want to release this data on a public forum but any serious potential buyers can message me for analytics since May.

fair enough ok atleast your willing to provide and not just making claims 

IWkUKk.gif

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered
B

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered
B

CaptainModz
CaptainModz
    Rep
    OpenBullet Config Dev

Threads: 52

Four years registered

Please excuse me if im sales trashing. But when things sound to good to be true, they are.

I dont understand why you would take such a "huge income project" and sell it for pennies compared to what you say your making..

Okay, i'm sorry man but please just break this down for me.

You said you make 5 figures a month.

1: That is a CRAZY amount, for selling several dollar cracked accounts through BTC and PayPal.

2: You said "My tools are worth $10K alone" , almost every single giftcard/account on your site, I have found a config for FREE here on Nulled, or at least obtainable through GiftCarder.ca

3: You have 4 likes, and 13 reps, and your trying to claim you have such a big customer database your making 5 figures a month but dont even have any love from customers on Nulled...?

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

Please excuse me if im sales trashing. But when things sound to good to be true, they are.

I dont understand why you would take such a "huge income project" and sell it for pennies compared to what you say your making..

Okay, i'm sorry man but please just break this down for me.

You said you make 5 figures a month.

1: That is a CRAZY amount, for selling several dollar cracked accounts through BTC and PayPal.

2: You said "My tools are worth $10K alone" , almost every single giftcard/account on your site, I have found a config for FREE here on Nulled, or at least obtainable through GiftCarder.ca

3: You have 4 likes, and 13 reps, and your trying to claim you have such a big customer database your making 5 figures a month but dont even have any love from customers on Nulled...?

I understand your skepticism. I'll try to address all your points as best as I can.

I'll also take your surprise in my income as a compliment because it is true and I have analytics to prove it.  :D

1.) While the price of the majority of my items are <$10, my website gets over 100 orders a day. There are also plenty of items that are above $10 that sell well. For example gift cards to popular chains. These orders add up quickly to hundreds of dollars a day.

If you read a few posts up I explained that I am willing to provide the data of my monthly revenue to prove the income.

2.) While there are a lot of gift cards and accounts that are obtainable through public configs or tools or what have you, there are some that are not public, and are not easily obtainable. These tools provide products that generate a lot of revenue and are not sold by every other account / gift card shop. It's additional revenue and differentiation. This is where the value comes from.

Also my customers are consumers. They're not account crackers or people that are in this space. They can't just get these things themselves.

3.) The large majority of my customers stem from telegram. If you're not familiar with the telegram community it is quite massive. There are many groups with thousands of members that are looking for deals on accounts and GCs. My group alone has over 1,000 members and my update channel has almost 2,000 members.

Over the past year I've become well respected and known in these communities. I don't want to sound arrogant but if you entered most groups in this scene you will have people that know me and purchased from me.

As for why I'm selling it for "pennies", I'm not. I'm selling this auction style and 10k was just the starting bid.

CaptainModz
CaptainModz
    Rep
    OpenBullet Config Dev

Threads: 52

Four years registered

I understand your skepticism. I'll try to address all your points as best as I can.

I'll also take your surprise in my income as a compliment because it is true and I have analytics to prove it.  :D

1.) While the price of the majority of my items are <$10, my website gets over 100 orders a day. There are also plenty of items that are above $10 that sell well. For example gift cards to popular chains. These orders add up quickly to hundreds of dollars a day.

If you read a few posts up I explained that I am willing to provide the data of my monthly revenue to prove the income.

2.) While there are a lot of gift cards and accounts that are obtainable through public configs or tools or what have you, there are some that are not public, and are not easily obtainable. These tools provide products that generate a lot of revenue and are not sold by every other account / gift card shop. It's additional revenue and differentiation. This is where the value comes from.

Also my customers are consumers. They're not account crackers or people that are in this space. They can't just get these things themselves.

3.) The large majority of my customers stem from telegram. If you're not familiar with the telegram community it is quite massive. There are many groups with thousands of members that are looking for deals on accounts and GCs. My group alone has over 1,000 members and my update channel has almost 2,000 members.

Over the past year I've become well respected and known in these communities. I don't want to sound arrogant but if you entered most groups in this scene you will have people that know me and purchased from me.

As for why I'm selling it for "pennies", I'm not. I'm selling this auction style and 10k was just the starting bid.

If your so "respected" and "known" I just dont understand how you can have 13 rep. Shit, I'm just some random thats been on here for a few months with more likes. Just doesn't add up to me.

I think it would help your case, if you provided that the new owner would also have (X) amount of consumers from telegram/ etc , if they decided to keep purchasing from new management of course.

Maybe you could shed some light on, how it doesnt make more sense, if your "business" is doing fine, making good income, why would it make sense to sell out at $10K when your making 5 figures a month?

eDeals
eDeals
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

If your so "respected" and "known" I just dont understand how you can have 13 rep. Shit, I'm just some random thats been on here for a few months with more likes. Just doesn't add up to me.

I think it would help your case, if you provided that the new owner would also have (X) amount of consumers from telegram/ etc , if they decided to keep purchasing from new management of course.

Maybe you could shed some light on, how it doesnt make more sense, if your "business" is doing fine, making good income, why would it make sense to sell out at $10K when your making 5 figures a month?

Like I said my customers aren't from Nulled. I'm also not very active on Nulled. I don't advertise my shop on Nulled. Nulled isnt' the only place where customers exist.

Of course I would hand over my analytics upon sale. If you read my post I said I would hand "everything" over.

Like I also said I'm not selling it for pennies. I'm selling auction style. 10k is just where the bid is currently. Technically 10.5k