ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

closed

• Please log in to reply
closed

benlinus
benlinus
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Six years registered
We get design/desings that sell or crap like: “you need to find something that people like and are passionate about and put it on tshirt...etc” ?

Edited by benlinus, 19 November 2019 - 06:55 PM.

Metamine
Metamine
Threads: 544
Credits: 10

Six years registered

bump

L55HRJ.gif

benlinus
benlinus
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered
Can you answer the wuestion above?

Metamine
Metamine

Six years registered

Can you answer the wuestion above?

Question without question mark ?

L55HRJ.gif

benlinus
benlinus
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered
Edited. Added “?”.

Metamine
Metamine

Six years registered

Edited. Added “?”.

If your question was is it crap that says "you need to find something that people like and are passionate about and put it on tshirt...etc"

then no, it goes much deeper than that (wouldn't need 20+ pages for that)

Also there is already 1 vouch (positive) and more to come.

L55HRJ.gif

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

Review

vouch

This Ebook is long and i asked him many questions

so for this vouch i will "spoiler it" so just open the parts you want to read

i did not test the method but i checked the information and thought about them

also you cant test them fast and op needs a review i will consider using it when i have much time

The Seller

Spoiler

Ebook Design

Spoiler

Ebook content 

Spoiler

Print on Demand

Spoiler

Weird feeling

Spoiler

Monetizing

Spoiler

Update and Support 

Spoiler

Price 

Spoiler

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

Lucyxfr
Lucyxfr
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 21

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Nevermind.

EXCHANGING BTC : ETH AT 5%

Minimum can be $1

MM fee will be paid by YOU.

Lucyxfr#9225

Metamine
Metamine

Six years registered

@Alexej27 Ebook has been updated

Thanks for your review.

However, the ebook is 100% made by me, I'm also selling it on other website, didn't "buy it and reselling it here".

L55HRJ.gif

Bloodfire
Bloodfire
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 118

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Got a Vouch Copy from OP

Intro

When I first saw this thread, the content immediately get me excited. For the pass few months, I am looking for method to make money online. I tried dropshipping as well as print on demand before. Made some profit, but never able to scale it up to a business. So I ask OP for a vouch copy to review, and below is what I thin about this guide.

Price

20 Euros. I will say that it is pretty cheap for me. If you have done some research on google or youtube, you will see some print on demand geru that are selling courses for thousands of dollars. But the thing is that they give shitty content. However, OP's guide was rich of content. Not like dumping all the information into book. But useful content and concise information. I will say that every page in this guide worth it's penny. With 20 Euros, you get 1 on 1 support and 28 page of contents. That is insane with this amount of value.

Design

Design isn't the make factor in this review., but I would like to mention it. The design is clean and comfortable. The information is well organized by OP. The layout is simple, easy to follow, and understand. You will be able to follow the guide without any hassle.

Content

As I mention above, this guide is full of information. I'm not going to disclose all the information here, but I'm going to give a brief roadmap. From the start, the guide takes a few pages to define print on demand. What is the system? What is it about? Whats should you do? What you are going to expect? How much money you are going to get? This is extreme import for newbie who just enter this business model. OP highlighted everything that is important to follow along. After that, the guide give a step by step guide on how to setup this business model. In each step, OP also give recommendation, tips, trick, and things to be aware in order to accelerate and simplify the process for you. As well as maximizing the profit. 

Support

To be honest, I really didn't have much time and question to ask OP. But through the conversation with him, OP is definitely qualified and experienced in this area. He will be able to answer any question you got. I found out that he spend a lot of time on discord. When I going any questions or things to discuss, he will be able to reply me as soon as he's online.

Last Words

I will say that this guide will not be suitable for everyone. You will need to have alot of persistent and will in order to make money from it. This is not going to be a quick money method , but once you got hands on it, the process is easy to manage and profit are high. I will not say the method is completely automatic, you will still need to put some effort on it to maintain the business or even scale it for more profit.

Approved By Alexej27 :pepoclap:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.vgy.me%2Fs6J2q0.png

My only discord is cchchao#3957. Make sure to always pm me at nulled for confirmation!!