ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

No-Loss-Guaranteed Crypto Investment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No-Loss-Guaranteed Crypto Investment

luckybot
luckybot
    Rep
    High-end money making bots

Threads: 135
Credits: 50

Four years registered

"ruin my reputation and business for $18000"?

yep

im sure you would with your 80 euro upgrade xddd

What makes you so sure that i don't make more than that in a month from other sources?

If I see this negative reactions continues I will take down this post for good. I did mention that this service is not for everyone and I really have no time (or desire) to convince people to trust me. 

https://cache.nulled...com/M6zFGY5.png

Discord: LuckyBot#9527

LuckyBot Store

Feel free to join LuckyBot Discord Server 

where you can find additional services, products and latest promotions and giveaways

Depression
Depression
    Rep
    depressed

Threads: 504
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

No offense dude, but i doubt anyone will invest in this with the high chance of it being a ponzi scheme

Matthew 27:27-33

Genesis 16:12-17:2
Hebrews 11:11-15
1 Kings 6:23-28

luckybot
luckybot
    Rep

Four years registered

No offense dude, but i doubt anyone will invest in this with the high chance of it being a ponzi scheme

I guess the burden of taking that risk falls on the client ... I leave the thread open for now for those people who are willing to take the risk, but I stop answering questions that are related to/question the trustworthiness. I think that's an endless (and somewhat pointless) discussion since there's no way I could provide proofs that you want to see. 

Someone just asked on my discord server to sign a contract with my real name on it! Please no more of those questions either!

LuckyBot Store

where you can find additional services, products and latest promotions and giveaways

Dankmaymay
Dankmaymay
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 43
Credits: 6

Eight years registered

Its hard for me to believe that someone that sells spotify accounts for 0.25€ wouldnt give a fuck about $17,500 entering their account.

luckybot
luckybot
    Rep

Four years registered

Its hard for me to believe that someone that sells spotify accounts for 0.25€ wouldnt give a fuck about $17,500 entering their account.

lol if you notice i only sell in bulk, and selling spotify accounts is a side income stream of my streaming business. I get these accounts with a speed more than i need and i see no reason not selling them ... and yeah, if you wanna sale trash someone's thread i am sure you'll find thousands way to do it buddy, but u really have to do it?

LuckyBot Store

luckybot
luckybot
    Rep

Four years registered

... and that's it. This thread is closed for now. I get this is not the write place to offer this service.

If you are interested you can always visit my discord!

LuckyBot Store