ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HOW TO CRACK RDP - MY WAY TO GET INTO RDP/VPS SERVERS WITH ONLY ONE TOOL!

• Please log in to reply
HOW TO CRACK RDP - MY WAY TO GET INTO RDP/VPS SERVERS WITH ONLY ONE TOOL!

justinloggs
justinloggs
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 13
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Hello...

I always knew remote desktop protocol (RDP) is crackable and tried it but never really got hits but finally I decided to get better in this so I spent some time and checked all RDP cracking tools available on the internet, compared them and found the best possible way in my opinion to do this. And all this with one tool which isn't that popularized in cracking community.

If you dont know what RDP is, it's remote desktop protocol where with valid credentials (IP, login, password) you can connect to someone's PC or server and from desktop do pretty much anything, it might be browsing their files, passwords or just using their computing power to run your programs which is usefull for crackers or crypto miners. When you get some hits you can continue cracking more RDPs on cracked ones Just search remote desktop in your Windows.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

LL.png

any ideas/???

“As a matter of fact, yeah, they were foolproof. The problem is that you don’t have to protect yourself against fools. You have to protect yourself against idiots like me.”
SecretSquirell

xMyxo
xMyxo
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

Hello...

I always knew remote desktop protocol (RDP) is crackable and tried it but never really got hits but finally I decided to get better in this so I spent some time and checked all RDP cracking tools available on the internet, compared them and found the best possible way in my opinion to do this. And all this with one tool which isn't that popularized in cracking community.

If you dont know what RDP is, it's remote desktop protocol where with valid credentials (IP, login, password) you can connect to someone's PC or server and from desktop do pretty much anything, it might be browsing their files, passwords or just using their computing power to run your programs which is usefull for crackers or crypto miners. When you get some hits you can continue cracking more RDPs on cracked ones Just search remote desktop in your Windows.

justinloggs
justinloggs
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 13
Four years registered

Hello...

ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS MY QUESTION? WHY WONT THIS RUN SANBOXED? YES ALL THE DEPENDENCIES ARE IN PLACE SO WHY DO WE GET THIS? LOOKS LIKE  FAKE WARNING MESSAGE TO MELL.png

AND ALSO WHY IS THIS DROPPING FILES IN APPDATA LOCAL AS WELL AS ROAMING?

Edited by justinloggs, 13 November 2019 - 04:01 AM.

“As a matter of fact, yeah, they were foolproof. The problem is that you don’t have to protect yourself against fools. You have to protect yourself against idiots like me.”
SecretSquirell

yeetman98948
yeetman98948
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

wow i didnt know this was possible thank man

Myself
Myself