ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need someone to rewrite my english book review. (essay)

• Please log in to reply
Need someone to rewrite my english book review. (essay)

Cattleya
Cattleya
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

So, we are working on a book review in school. I have written a page about this book, (took it off the internet). Now I need someone to rewrite it with other words and meanings, just too make it look like it wasn't taken from google.

Paying a good amount for this essay as this will affect my grades in school!

Discord: Cattleya#4039 the text will be sent in discord so you can take a look at it!

$75

farooch
farooch
    Rep
    Developer

Threads: 6

Eight years registered

Added on discord to talk about it

Ron127
Ron127
    Rep
    good luck

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

good luck

are u scrolling down?

seguridadxxx
seguridadxxx
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

gracias

HGifts
HGifts
    Rep
    Happenstance Giftcards

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 18

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

do you still need?

http://shoppy.gg/@happenstancegift

Someone make me a cool sig lolz

Will trade giftcards

christopherwatk
christopherwatk
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Four years registered

Hi, I was wondering if you found someone to help you with your essay? I'm also facing this question now.  So I found a service where you can get any help and solve your problems with the essay. And here you can read about Phil Colins editor from EssayService, who talks about his services. I decided that it suits me. There are a lot of good reviews from grateful students who scored high points for their essays. I would like to get an A+ for my essay, so I will choose this essay writer to help me in this. I hope this is a good solution. And if you have any recommendations on this topic, please let me know.

Edited by christopherwatk, 21 April 2020 - 04:45 PM.

Hoovyendy
Hoovyendy
    Rep

Threads: 3

Four years registered

Hi, I was wondering if you found someone to help you with your essay? I'm also facing this question now.  So I found a service where you can get any help and solve your problems with the essay. And here you can read about Phil Colins editor from EssayService, who talks about his services. I decided that it suits me. There are a lot of good reviews from grateful students who scored high points for their essays. I would like to get an A+ for my essay, so I will choose this essay writer to help me in this. I hope this is a good solution. And if you have any recommendations on this topic, please let me know.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

sabinache
sabinache
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Have you ever hired an essay writer? Thought about doing that just as an experiment but I don't really know where to find one. If someone could help, I'd be really glad. I am looking now to the review Edusson site, you may read about it more. The review is wonderful, I think it is the safe company. I am going to turn to the professional services because I have nearly two days till the deadline and I realized that I have no idea what I should write about. So, I decided to hire the good writers and I guess it was a good decision because I am going to save my time and pay not so much money.

Edited by sabinache, 26 May 2020 - 03:05 PM.

MikeW988
MikeW988
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Essay writing is a separate issue for me! Never been friends with writing essays. But I passed the essay thanks to working with a tutor. He really pulled me up in writing essays. When I was looking for a suitable tutor I came across interesting Karen Mayer articles on "REAL TIMES" JOURNAL http://www.rtjournal.org/
Very interesting articles are written here for students or for those who will soon become one. This can help you if you are excited and do not really know what to do with writing an essay or which college to apply for!

JohnBenard
JohnBenard
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

The tutor helped me too! I believe that if you work with professionals you yourself become a professional. The most important thing is the experience that you get using the resource. I was surprised when my grandmother advised me on this website. I had problems in college. Not enough time. Thanks to this service, I managed everything. This is a personal experience.
Essay services are not bad! It helps save time because writing an essay is a lot of work.

Edited by JohnBenard, 11 June 2020 - 08:24 AM.