ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Pi Network - Mine on you mobile with no battery or data drain(UNLIMITED POTENTIAL-NEW)

• Please log in to reply
Pi Network - Mine on you mobile with no battery or data drain(UNLIMITED POTENTIAL-NEW)

combosht
combosht
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 19
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hi all,

I was recently introduced to a new cryptocurrency mobile app called the Pi Network. Although the concept of mobile mining is not unique, with Pi Network you only need to press the 'mine' button once every 24 hours to continue earning, rather than having the app running in the foreground/background.

PI Network summary:

"Pi is a mobile cryptocurrency and smart contracts platform that is secured, owned and operated by everyday people.

To achieve this goal, we are giving everyone convenient access to the most proven and compelling cryptocurrency application to date: mining (earning cryptocurrency rewards for helping to secure a distributed ledger).

More specifically, we aim to empower more people to help validate transactions and earn cryptocurrency rewards from the convenience of their mobile phones."

If you are interested in testing, for a limited time you can join the Beta via an invitation to earn Pi and help grow the network. Go to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and use my invitation code: ( triptobelize ). This helps us all connect to each other and secure the network. It will also allow you to earn 25% faster.

I'm not sure if this project will be huge, in what is becoming a large market, but it's free to sign up/use and already 1000+ members have joined the community. The app contains a chat feature, links to the Stanford PhD team White paper and FAQs, amongst other items. New upcoming features are to be announced soon, including node support. Give it a go!

This migh be the new BTC

Edited by combosht, 25 October 2019 - 01:35 PM.

combosht
combosht
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 19
Credits: 0

Four years registered

thanks for those who joined under my ref