ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Currys/Argos UK Refund?

• Please log in to reply
Currys/Argos UK Refund?

Biglad4654
Biglad4654
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Hello , I'm hoping to do a currys/argos refund when in a few days. I haven't decided which yet but from what I've heard the method was the same. Someone on discord was selling for £300 which I considered. But someone else pmed me saying the method was public on nulled. Didn't find anything when I searched soI thought i'd make a topic.

Just to clarify , this is paying with paypal and this is my thinking so far:

.Message the seller on paypal saying your package came but it had the wrong item in . Obviously this "wrong item" weighs exact same as the one you actually got (does this actually matter)?

.They will tell you to contact customer services , escalate to paypal chargeback

.Paypal will award in your favour and say they release you your funds when you upload tracking for the "wrong item" you shipped back to them. Instead of the wrong item , the box is full of dry ice ( again , is this actually necessary or can i send back an empty box).

Boom , refund done

That's my rough thinking , but doesn't seem right. First of all , I've heard police reports are involved? where would that come in. Secondly , refunders advertising argos services etc.. say it can be done with click and collect. And I'm assuming in this case that wouldn't work? This is just my rough thinking to avoid unnecesary paying £300 . I may be completely off with this , any insight appreciated :D

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

just say the package was empty

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

Biglad4654
Biglad4654
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Four years registered

just say the package was empty

Oh , that simple? Won't they check shipping weight , and also for click and collect , you just pick up the item in store. not a package shipped to you.

hyperman78
hyperman78
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1

Four years registered

did you have any luck with this?

FireSpitter123
FireSpitter123
    Rep
    vibe checked

Threads: 8

Five years registered

Oh , that simple? Won't they check shipping weight , and also for click and collect , you just pick up the item in store. not a package shipped to you.

I don't think you can refund a Click & Collect