ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Request] Can someone make me a nice background for my website?

• Please log in to reply
[Request] Can someone make me a nice background for my website?

Akeme
Akeme
    Rep
    Stefsot was here

Threads: 171
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Hey guys! I was just wondering if somebody can make us a background for our website? It can be anything that you think will suit. 

here is the website

http://degreeclothing.myshopify.com/ 

the password is "schawg" 

Would be much appreciated! We are starting a business that we will soon roll out. You won't be disappointed with our products!

Posted Image Posted Image :wub:

Rekt12
Rekt12
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

this is easy though I need some inspiration, who will be your target audience? what will you be selling? things like that. :D 

Akeme
Akeme
    Rep
    Stefsot was here

Eight years registered

this is easy though I need some inspiration, who will be your target audience? what will you be selling? things like that. :D

We will be selling clothing. Specifically unique shorts we will make with beast designs. Also we will furthermore develops and start selling more things like snapbacks. We We want to be noticed and be the next big thing. It will take some time but still worth a try.

Our main target is to focus on teens as they like to follow trends XD

Edited by lol0, 10 May 2015 - 08:41 PM.

Rekt12
Rekt12
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

We will be selling clothing. Specifically unique shorts we will make with beast designs. Also we will furthermore develops and start selling more things like snapbacks. We We want to be noticed and be the next big thing. It will take some time but still worth a try.

Our main target is to focus on teens as they like to follow trends XD

give me sometime this week, I'm a bit busy with some works. Hope someone doesn't beat me to it hehehe. I promise you, I'll give you a mean design! 

Akeme
Akeme
    Rep
    Stefsot was here

Eight years registered

give me sometime this week, I'm a bit busy with some works. Hope someone doesn't beat me to it hehehe. I promise you, I'll give you a mean design!

Thank you so much! I believe in you :)

HeideNoir
HeideNoir
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Just for clarification if anyone else if doing this. are you selling fashionable design shorts or just simple plain shorts? are there any preview of the clothing you will be selling to give the public a better understanding of what your shop will contain to best match it with a well thought out background?

Edited by HeideNoir, 13 May 2015 - 05:04 AM.

Akeme
Akeme
    Rep
    Stefsot was here

Eight years registered

Just for clarification if anyone else if doing this. are you selling fashionable design shorts or just simple plain shorts? are there any preview of the clothing you will be selling to give the public a better understanding of what your shop will contain to best match it with a well thought out background?

If he/she creates a background. I will comply with it and make the clothing previews to its standards. Our shop will have detailed previews! because we're making the designs themselves it takes time to draw then import to photoshop etc....