ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

weed or alcohol

• Please log in to reply
weed or alcohol

MisterX
MisterX
    Rep
    NeGaTiViTy

Threads: 81
Credits: 0

Four years registered

It's a pill, I think in slang it's called Acid also check wikipedia https://en.wikipedia...id_diethylamide

And don't worry I'll keep on asking and searching about it in google and everywhere and make sure it's 100% safe(Or that means I won't die xD) 

So no worry about you since you are doing some previous research before to test things out xDD , i trust you 

lmao aight ill get back to you Kappa

and Give me your Feedback as Well  keepo

Staere
Staere
    Rep
    feck off

Threads: 5
Four years registered

Thats interesting thanks for the input! Another thing I've noticed with weed is, I just can't get myself to sleep until I'm really tired do you have any idea what that is about? My gf for example falls asleep 30 mins after we smoked and feels super chill so I don't think its the weed itself. I could be wrong tho.

From what I know is weed works on 3 parts in the brain(I'm a vet so I do know shit about it)

Hippocampus which is responsible for learning and memory which is why you don't remember shit when you high and you feel like your intellegience have dropped, also prologned use of it for years literally makes you an idiot.

Nucleas accumbes which is the reward system in your brain, releasing dopamine and serotinin which are both responsible for feeling happy, it's also important for perception and interpretation which is why you might hallucinate(this is an illusion cuz shit don't exists) or you might translate the world in a wrong way such as let's say you have a black cat with white eyes, you thought it's 2 floating ufo's or orbs or something. something does exist but your interpretation is wrong.

Works on Amygdyla which is responsible for hunger(which is why you feel hungry after you smoke) and responsible for fast reactions and this is why smoke weed in your house and not in the street cuz it makes you feel light and you won't feel any danger it's also responsible for pain relief which is why you feel less pain. among other things.

weed is supposed to get you to sleep thou Idk anything about it, maybe your body just doesn't accept it or maybe you are not light headed and need more to feel the effect. With weed I can smoke a joint and be happy but with alcohol I once lifted a 15% 500 ml and shared with my 2 friends another bottle and a 3rd bottle between us and honestly I didn't feel much of an effect. maybe it's the opposite with you.

So no worry about you since you are doing some previous research before to test things out xDD , i trust you 

and Give me your Feedback as Well  keepo

Dude you're literally giving me a push to try it xD 

3lujAdH.gif

Kroooow
Kroooow
    Rep
    Don't be suspecious

Threads: 4

Five years registered

Weed is ilegal here in Brazil.

But anyways, i do prefer alcohol.

pourmesomesugar
pourmesomesugar
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3

Four years registered
Weed all day long.

Badly
Badly
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Alcohol to consume and weed to sell ^^

bigshack
bigshack
    Rep

Five years registered

Weed. I enjoy smoking and just chilling

Jason2244
Jason2244
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered
Alcohal

Staere
Staere
    Rep
    feck off

Threads: 5
Four years registered

Weed is ilegal here in Brazil.

But anyways, i do prefer alcohol.

Sadly it's illegal in most of the world smh.

Why do you think Alcohol is better thou?

Weed. I enjoy smoking and just chilling

Especially with friends and the jokes and laughs xD

Weed all day long.

That's whatsapp, I agree mate. Love the sleepy feeling thou.

Alcohol to consume and weed to sell ^^

So wait you're a dealer? lol

3lujAdH.gif

Lukayy
Lukayy
    Rep
    Lawliet

Threads: 34

Four years registered

NOTHING ,  all the things mentioned here are bad for your health, just if you could add "consume with moderation" it would be nice  :pepolove:

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Junky42
Junky42
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

Both are fine for me :P

Depends on what the ocassion is.

Party = Alcohol

Hanging out = Weed