ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[TUTORIAL] How to edit Shopify Checkout page?

• Please log in to reply
[TUTORIAL] How to edit Shopify Checkout page?

anon7
anon7
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Five years registered

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fly2kmOy

As an eCommerce developer (specifically for Shopify platform) I always try to find new ways to improve the websites I create. So today I'd like to share with you a trick that I use on every store that I make. Let's just get back to the past and repeat how we used to edit the checkout page before Shopify patched it.

There was a website called Conversion Pirate that offered a free script that you would paste in the Google Analytics settings in your Shopify dashboard and that way you would get conversion icons with a little bit of text that was actually boosting the conversions. After few months Shopify patched that and the only way you could apply that strategy was by talking to Shopify support to enable Google Analytics settings for your store. Sadly, just few months later they patched it again so now you can't even get that enabled anymore. Luckily, I played a little bit with the checkout page and figured out a simple solution that has pros and cons but it's still boosting your conversions and making your checkout page look much better and simpler to customer.

Here's how it's done:

Visit Black Skarab for more dropshipping related content! 

thanks