ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Refunding service for Sweden

• Please log in to reply
Refunding service for Sweden

kkarta
kkarta
    Rep
    Social Engineer / Serial Provider

Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hey! I've been wanting to pay for a refunding service but I'm not sure it will work for sweden. 

Basically we have a central mail company and it works like this.

You order a package, the mail company deliveres the package to a Service Point which is often located inside of a grocery store, then you have to go there and show them your ID in order for them to be able to give you the package..

The problem is, I've noticed alot of refunders saying that you should really avoid signing, and if signing, fake sign it. How will I overcome this problem when the only way for me to retrive any packages is by showing my ID at a service point in order for me to retrive my package? 

There might be a solution though... I've noticed when buying stuff off Amazon.co.uk that they deliver with UPS to sweden. In that case, they just drop off the package without requiring to sign it. I've tried it with AirPods and an Xbox One. But this is only with Amazon. Any other stores within Sweden has ALWAYS been delivered with our Main Mailing Company, which then results in me having to show ID in order for me to retrive my package. Makes any sense? 

So what do you guys think? Order stuff from UK and refund from there and hope that it will be delivered with UPS, or is there refunders that don't care if I use my id in order for me to retrive my package? Any swedes that have any experience with this? Shoot me a PM. 

Thanks in Advance. 

https://selly.gg/@kartakonto - AUTOBUY Serial Numbers for HQ Products!

Monkee
Monkee
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 34

Seven years registered

Hey! I've been wanting to pay for a refunding service but I'm not sure it will work for sweden. 

You order a package, the mail company deliveres the package to a Service Point which is often located inside of a grocery store, then you have to go there and show them your ID in order for them to be able to give you the package..

The problem is, I've noticed alot of refunders saying that you should really avoid signing, and if signing, fake sign it. How will I overcome this problem when the only way for me to retrive any packages is by showing my ID at a service point in order for me to retrive my package? 

There might be a solution though... I've noticed when buying stuff off Amazon.co.uk that they deliver with UPS to sweden. In that case, they just drop off the package without requiring to sign it. I've tried it with AirPods and an Xbox One. But this is only with Amazon. Any other stores within Sweden has ALWAYS been delivered with our Main Mailing Company, which then results in me having to show ID in order for me to retrive my package. Makes any sense? 

So what do you guys think? Order stuff from UK and refund from there and hope that it will be delivered with UPS, or is there refunders that don't care if I use my id in order for me to retrive my package? Any swedes that have any experience with this? Shoot me a PM. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Just ask the refunder if you need to fake sign or not but I think it depends what methods the refunder use, so just look around.

kkarta
kkarta
    Rep
    Social Engineer / Serial Provider

Threads: 5
Five years registered

Just ask the refunder if you need to fake sign or not but I think it depends what methods the refunder use, so just look around.

Alright, yeah I guess you are right. Thanks.

https://selly.gg/@kartakonto - AUTOBUY Serial Numbers for HQ Products!

alixxyd
alixxyd
    Rep

Threads: 0
Seven years registered

Thanks in Advance. 

if u mean Postnord then u have to know that u can't get full refund and at last if the order be from holister or zalando u could get partial refund