ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How can i change mail() output so the logs go into .txt

• Please log in to reply
How can i change mail() output so the logs go into .txt

neMMezis
neMMezis
    Rep
    www.spamcartel.pw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 89
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

So i've got a login phighing page, but i need it to save all the data from forms into .txt or whatever, it e-mails it now i don't want that.

Anyone know how to deal with that?

ZeleaCodreanu
ZeleaCodreanu
    Rep
    I have come to the place where God walked in human form

Threads: 46

Five years registered

you can also save them into an mysql database, you need to know a little bit programming and you can modify without problem. I'm assuming you are using php. if you do not have permission to install mysql on your website(almost imposbile) take a look at opening and appending text right here:

https://www.javatpoi...-append-to-file

All of our enemies attempts will be crushed.
All plans of tempting us,
All attempts at buying our souls,
All attempts of seperating us,
and all treasons will fall to the ground.

MY DISCORD IS CHANGED.

neMMezis
neMMezis
    Rep
    www.spamcartel.pw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 89

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

you can also save them into an mysql database, you need to know a little bit programming and you can modify without problem. I'm assuming you are using php. if you do not have permission to install mysql on your website(almost imposbile) take a look at opening and appending text right here:

https://www.javatpoi...-append-to-file

Thanks bro.
Sent you a PM aswell.

hr4t6u7rthbdrh
hr4t6u7rthbdrh
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

Thanks bro

Riy
Riy
    Rep
    Primarily away for the next week or two.

Threads: 171

Six years registered

https://www.javatpoint.com/php-append-to-file

Going off of what Zelea has stated here previously, rather than exporting your data into a .txt file or having it transferred via STMP you could look into having it logged and stored into a database.

Opting for this superior method will benefit you endlessly when you are seeking to specific/particular information within the data which you have obtained. By important this data into a MySQL database, you can easily manipulate your data, and query the data which is contained your database.

For example if you would only like to be presented with the username, email, and password columns for every user which you have phished information from, you could simply write a basic query similar to this:

SELECT `victim_username`, `victim_email`, `victim_password` FROM `victim_information` ORDER BY DESC

Or if you needed to pin point all the information of a particular user you could use query similar to this using their ID (primary key column) or other columns for identification (e.g victims username).

SELECT * FROM `victim_information` WHERE id=132

Or if you'd like to identify the victim by their username.

SELECT * FROM `victim_information` WHERE `victim_username` = 'unfortunateuser007'

Good luck in your project, feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss anything.

My discord: Css#6466