ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 943516-nipp3r | $80

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 943516-nipp3r | $80

PandaStreams
PandaStreams
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 273
Credits: 0

Six years registered

@Imadeyouread Give me the proof of where he leeched the source from.

@NIPP3R send me the source.

idk where he leeched as I don't really check this stuff up but one of the qualified dev told me I also told penis abt it he said his talking to the dev all sorted penis told the user to refund me that's why

@bleach talk to penis as he knows abt it

ScwiUrA.png

bleach
bleach
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 532

Seven years registered

idk where he leeched as I don't really check this stuff up but one of the qualified dev told me I also told penis abt it he said his talking to the dev all sorted penis told the user to refund me that's why

@bleach talk to penis as he knows abt it

One of your qualified devs owns Nulled's biggest upgrader.

We need proof. No proof, no refund.

NIPP3R
NIPP3R
    Rep
    PM ME IF YOU NEED PRIVATE CHECKERS

Threads: 184

Six years registered

@Imadeyouread Give me the proof of where he leeched the source from.

@NIPP3R send me the source.

i'll pm you over discord 

jackdev
jackdev
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 150

Eight years registered

I didnt 

i can show my full source to @bleach and proove that how i coded all those things 

Your code is stolen, and we have a history.

The owner originally was "Clipz" who hired "NIPP3R" to modify the source so it would also display the spotify family owners address.
He did this, but also copied & stole the source during this time and has posted his own "upgrader" and sold the same source in the mean time simply re-skined.

He also copied our site "upgrader.cc" (front-end design) as this is simply what kind of person he is.

I have a group chat from months ago with previous admin @Lucas and proved that it was the same calls as it's very easy to see :) and Lucas agreed and removed his at the time sales thread for his website. I forgot about him afterwards until OP msg'd me for help.

Hope this clears it up.

This guy does have a very tunnelled view on things, he feels that he modified the stolen source so it is his (modified meaning adding 1 line pulling json data).

Even his current site is a (Design) copy of https://spotify.ac/ the previous top dog, running this same leaked and stolen source code.

Not to mention, it never worked due to the spotify update which he should have to fix which I know from speaking to this guy he will not be able to do. :)

j5evtmX.gif

Signature Owner shift ~ Expires: 29/08/2023

I'm for hire, DM me @jackdev telegram, jackdev#8763 Discord, @jackdev keybase.

bleach
bleach
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 532

Seven years registered

@NIPP3R Provided me with the source.

@imadeyouread Provide me with the source you received from @NIPP3R . Also, at what exact day did you purchase it from him?

PandaStreams
PandaStreams
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

@NIPP3R Provided me with the source.

@imadeyouread Provide me with the source you received from @NIPP3R . Also, at what exact day did you purchase it from him?

DMED u 

and one more thing I also got him a customer who is my friend he buys upgrades from me he also paid him 80$+support 20$ I guess to. install for him
HIS not a nulled user

ScwiUrA.png

NIPP3R
NIPP3R
    Rep

Six years registered

Your code is stolen, and we have a history.

The owner originally was "Clipz" who hired "NIPP3R" to modify the source so it would also display the spotify family owners address.
He did this, but also copied & stole the source during this time and has posted his own "upgrader" and sold the same source in the mean time simply re-skined.

He also copied our site "upgrader.cc" (front-end design) as this is simply what kind of person he is.

I have a group chat from months ago with previous admin @Lucas and proved that it was the same calls as it's very easy to see :) and Lucas agreed and removed his at the time sales thread for his website. I forgot about him afterwards until OP msg'd me for help.

Hope this clears it up.

This guy does have a very tunnelled view on things, he feels that he modified the stolen source so it is his (modified meaning adding 1 line pulling json data).

Even his current site is a (Design) copy of https://spotify.ac/ the previous top dog, running this same leaked and stolen source code.

Not to mention, it never worked due to the spotify update which he should have to fix which I know from speaking to this guy he will not be able to do. :)

before Clipz hiring me.. i sold it to clipz later clipz found some other guy as he liked his front end and later he bought from there

My source already had family address capture so clipz gave me source of other guys to add capture to him as well i added and charged from him..

You can confirm with clipz ... i can send you my source as well to verify that they are diffenrt.. but they are coded on same platform flask 

i sold him on 30/06/2019  https://i.imgur.com/5tLevtf.png

he gave me a new source to update on 07/07/2019  https://i.imgur.com/ldVMURV.png

jackdev
jackdev
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 150

Eight years registered

before Clipz hiring me.. i sold it to clipz later clipz found some other guy as he liked his front end and later he bought from there

My source already had family address capture so clipz gave me source of other guys to add capture to him as well i added and charged from him..

You can confirm with clipz ... i can send you my source as well to verify that they are diffenrt.. but they are coded on same platform flask 

i sold him on 30/06/2019  https://i.imgur.com/5tLevtf.png

he gave me a new source to update on 07/07/2019  https://i.imgur.com/ldVMURV.png

I have Clipz on discord, and it's not true.

Also none of this is relevant & Lucas has already ruled on this and your sales thread removed because of it.

You have sold non working code, with a promise of "support" and are not capable of fixing.

j5evtmX.gif

Signature Owner shift ~ Expires: 29/08/2023

I'm for hire, DM me @jackdev telegram, jackdev#8763 Discord, @jackdev keybase.

NIPP3R
NIPP3R
    Rep

Six years registered

I have Clipz on discord, and it's not true.

Also none of this is relevant & Lucas has already ruled on this and your sales thread removed because of it.

You have sold non working code, with a promise of "support" and are not capable of fixing.

you can ask clipz .. i already provided screenshots to clipz that i sold him  first ..

i can show you the entire chat ... i sold the source to clipz to way earlier .. before have gave a new source ... you can see the provided screenshots as well 

Edited by NIPP3R, 12 September 2019 - 04:58 PM.

PandaStreams
PandaStreams
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

you can ask clipz .. i already provided screenshots that he sold from me first ..

i can show you the entire chat ... i sold the source to clipz to way earlier .. before have gave a new source ... you can see the provided screenshots as well 

weren't u the one who asked me to show u my previous source so u can copy bit of it?

ScwiUrA.png