ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

good karma

• Please log in to reply
good karma

JuniorMan
JuniorMan
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 36
Credits: 0

Four years registered

what have my cousins done in their past lives that they are living so beautiful lives in beautiful developed countries in New Zealand, Canada, Europe since when they were kids while I'm an adult and still living so depressed and miserable life in my poor country.

I can't even breathe fresh air and be peaceful, I never been.  there were no beautiful moments in my life, every day was very miserable, restless, depressed, got only abuse, hate from my parents and everyone in my life while my cousins have so educated supporting family and they easily got everything in life

there is no hope left in my life,  and on the other hand I have so many mental disorders and nobody understands me,  I m so tired of living my miserable life,   I have never even seen beautiful rays of sunshine in my life ever, everyday was in hell,  every day I m just thinking about death and death because of so much mental suffering,  my own parents want me dead,  how can I hope for better?

I m now sure that I will be dead within a month or two because I know that my life will get much worse  if I stay alive, my father will kill me, I hate my parents, the really are worse, I m so tired of them, I never got anything good in my life, everything was worse, 

Maybe sufferings, pain and death is the only thing which I have, Maybe it was because of my past life bad karma that is why I got only worse in my life, I don't know,  

Edited by JuniorMan, 06 September 2019 - 02:28 AM.

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

Life isn't fair, that's always been the case. To me the most powerful human trait is the ability to adapt. We can adapt to where change is possible. I'd be lying if I said anyone could pull it off, but it's better than self loathing.

Give it your best shot, attempt to adapt towards a better future. Who knows it might just happen. :ok:

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA

NotsoWise
NotsoWise
    Rep
    King Maker

Threads: 25

Four years registered
Keep crying bitch. The world doesn’t revolve around you. Go search Jordan Peterson & LISTEN INTENTLY.

torontoguy2019
torontoguy2019
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Four years registered

Don't listen to Jordan Peterson for starters and find a safe place to go if you feel suicidal, depressed or threatened.

Change won't happen overnight but it can happen every single day just by doing little things. No, you won't become like your cousins in one month but you need to stay safe for now so that you'll give yourself an opportunity to achieve great things.

Karma doesn't follow us from previous lives... it's what we do in this life that matters. Just seek out someone you trust and ask for help. That's your #1 priority at this point: To stay safe, healthy and out of harm's way.