ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Dropshipping Digital Products / Different strategy, different audience

• Please log in to reply
Dropshipping Digital Products / Different strategy, different audience

ecomGOD
ecomGOD
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Dropshipping became extremely hard lately, whether it's because a lot of people started doing it or just all the products became overly saturated. That's why I started selling digital products and stepped into a whole different market. What's good about digital products is that you don't need to worry about shipping, returns, suppliers etc...  Once a customer pays, they get your digital product and it's done. 

My product is pretty unique and it sold the best in the period before and during the Summer of 2019, but then sales started coming slow until it stopped selling at all. Now I'm developing the same store with the similar product but meant for the Winter and we'll see how that one goes. 

This niche is still undiscovered, I think that there's maybe up to 50 people in the whole world selling products from this niche. I'm currently low on budget and I need it to kickstart the new store so I'd like to offer this niche (product) to only 3 members here. I can't offer more than 3 because it would increase the chances of saturation and I'm still not ready to reveal the whole thing to everyone. There's still a lot of money to be made from this type of a digital product. 

Just want to make sure that you all understood, it's not only 1 product, it's a whole category of digital products and you can get maybe 5-10 different products from this category so there's a lot of space to play around and find something that suits you the best. You can develop this strategy even more and better than I did.

So, what you get here is:

• Product (type of product, niche)
  • Audience info (exact facebook targeting that I used for my first store and list of 10 instagram influencers that can advertise this product for FREE, yes for free)

Again, will sell this to only 3 members and then I'll close the sales. We can use middleman, he can hold the money until I give you all the resources you need, once you receive it he can release the money to me. The price might look big but what else would you expect for an undiscovered niche that has a huge potential and guaranteed earnings. 

For those three buyers, I will help around the store and even set up the ads if needed. Also, I need to explain you how can you advertise it on Instagram for free!

Anyway, here are some screenshots from inside the store's analytics. Don't ask me to share you my store because it would reveal the product obviously. I'm not shitting you, I'm not here to scam anyone. I just need to get some budget to start the second store with the new digital product from that niche. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If it would make you feel more comfortable, middleman can hold the money until you receive everything and we can do a voice chat on Discord or Skype if it's easier to you. 

The price for this would be: $300

ecomGOD
ecomGOD
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

Okay, my account is new and nobody is going to trust me.

How about paying 50% at the beginning and the rest once you get a first sale? 

ecomGOD
ecomGOD
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

Still looking to get this done. We can use middleman, I also offer partial payment. 

Ifuonlyknu
Ifuonlyknu
    Rep

Threads: 0

Five years registered

how bout posting some results so we can see what you are selling 

ABC45
ABC45
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

jb

dasooroa
dasooroa
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

Dropshipping digital products offers an intriguing path to business growth. By leveraging the power of internet sales and e-commerce platforms, one can sell digital goods like e-books, software, or online courses without handling physical inventory. The model of selling physical goods, such as used books, is similar, yet distinct.

For instance, I recall a friend who leveraged her passion for 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

successful online business. She started by selling used books on Amazon, employing techniques she discovered on this helpful blog . This experience equipped her with the necessary skills to later venture into dropshipping digital products, allowing her to diversify her portfolio. The digital world indeed offers limitl portunities.

Edited by dasooroa, 28 June 2023 - 08:21 AM.