ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[MREFUNDS.com] INSTANT AMAZON / HDepot / Costco - ROLEX/AP - PP GOD - CLOTHING/PAYPAL/MORE - EU/US/WW STORES - $99.999 LIMIT - 99% SUCCESS

• Please log in to reply
[MREFUNDS.com] INSTANT AMAZON / HDepot / Costco - ROLEX/AP - PP GOD - CLOTHING/PAYPAL/MORE - EU/US/WW STORES - $99.999 LIMIT - 99% SUCCESS

Asterius
Asterius
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 17
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hey do you have a discord i could reach you on?

9UQLYOC.png

Martin
Martin
    Rep
    Turnt This Into An Organization

Threads: 104

Four years registered

Successful Amazon.co.uk for a client! Message us on telegram before placing your order/to refund an existing order.
image.png
image.png

sig.gif

wooster101
wooster101
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

Huge vouch for my man Martin. This was my first time refunding but everything went smoothly and the process was quick. I will definitely use this service again. Thanks once again!

SeLqXqO.png

Edited by wooster101, 16 April 2020 - 08:42 PM.

Martin
Martin
    Rep

Four years registered

Another happy client!
image.png

sig.gif

gexolol
gexolol
    Rep

Four years registered
Hi. I asked you if you could do a OnePlus PayPal claim when I buy my OnePlus 8. I have asked multiple refunded and every single one of them said that they can't do OnePlus PayPal claim since PayPal lines are closed or very slow. Do you assure that you could do it or not?

Martin
Martin
    Rep

Four years registered

Another happy client! Need an AP or a Rolex? Hit us up for options
AP.jpg
image.png

sig.gif

dookiemane
dookiemane
    Rep
    30dat

Threads: 12

Five years registered

Big vouch. Refunded an entire bed and bedset from Wayfair in a couple days

alienspaces
alienspaces
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 7

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

BIG NEGATIV VOUCH FOR MARTIN !

Unfortunately, I will spoil the idyllic mood, which spills here.

I had the opportunity to carry out my first refund with Martin, who turned out to be a disaster due to this man's incompetence.I ordered an item from an electronics store that Martin was supposed to return using PayPal. At the very beginning it seemed strange to me that this guy was writing a request for this refund like a letter to Santa Claus, but that wasn't the biggest problem.

Finally, we went to the moment when PayPal demanded the return of the goods from me and here comes Martin with his brilliant idea to send an empty package - of course, by myself, he did not do it. Not knowing yet how the whole "game" finally works, I listened to him as he seemed to be a trusted man with extensive experience. So I sent a package.

The next day I received an e-mail from a Paypal employee in which it was written that the seller had contacted PayPal and they wanted to return the package. In short - rebill.
I contacted Martin as it should be - I presented him with the situation and expected further guidance on what to do next. All I heard was:

"It will be fine, just chill - don't write back, send nothing, enjoy your refund".

The matter began to stink even more, so I contacted the other big refunders who told me that the refund was as bad as possible, as Martin told me to send me an empty package with no idea about the company. Unfortunately, now to avoid legal problems I have to return the purchased goods, which makes me very lossy. Not to mention that I had to pay Martin his percent - which of course returned, but this does not mean that I did not lose my time and PayPal account for a good few months. Finally, when I tried to get more information from him, he called me paranoid and said that his job is not answering my strange question.

Summarizing: if I had listened to Martin regarding this purchase, I would probably have had the police or court summons on my head if it wasn't for my "paranoia" and lack of blind trust in this man. This man is totally incompetent. If you use your own brain and ask many questions - he gets pissed off. When something begins to fall apart, he completely shows no empathy towards the client and only tells him what he would like to hear, apart from the specific facts and possible consequences of such actions.

For his defenders - I know there is always a shadow of a chance that a refund will fail. I also know it's illegal. Only I am furious that Martin - as an experienced person in all this - could not admit the mistake and risked my possible problems for a little more money and assured me that everything would be fine without having a clue about the store, so I lost my time, nerves and my PayPal account for a few good months.

BTW - you should think about deleting "PayPal God" from the back of your topic :cant:

Martin
Martin
    Rep

Four years registered

BIG NEGATIV VOUCH FOR MARTIN !

Unfortunately, I will spoil the idyllic mood, which spills here.

I had the opportunity to carry out my first refund with Martin, who turned out to be a disaster due to this man's incompetence.I ordered an item from an electronics store that Martin was supposed to return using PayPal. At the very beginning it seemed strange to me that this guy was writing a request for this refund like a letter to Santa Claus, but that wasn't the biggest problem.

Finally, we went to the moment when PayPal demanded the return of the goods from me and here comes Martin with his brilliant idea to send an empty package - of course, by myself, he did not do it. Not knowing yet how the whole "game" finally works, I listened to him as he seemed to be a trusted man with extensive experience. So I sent a package.

The next day I received an e-mail from a Paypal employee in which it was written that the seller had contacted PayPal and they wanted to return the package. In short - rebill.
I contacted Martin as it should be - I presented him with the situation and expected further guidance on what to do next. All I heard was:

"It will be fine, just chill - don't write back, send nothing, enjoy your refund".

The matter began to stink even more, so I contacted the other big refunders who told me that the refund was as bad as possible, as Martin told me to send me an empty package with no idea about the company. Unfortunately, now to avoid legal problems I have to return the purchased goods, which makes me very lossy. Not to mention that I had to pay Martin his percent - which of course returned, but this does not mean that I did not lose my time and PayPal account for a good few months. Finally, when I tried to get more information from him, he called me paranoid and said that his job is not answering my strange question.

Summarizing: if I had listened to Martin regarding this purchase, I would probably have had the police or court summons on my head if it wasn't for my "paranoia" and lack of blind trust in this man. This man is totally incompetent. If you use your own brain and ask many questions - he gets pissed off. When something begins to fall apart, he completely shows no empathy towards the client and only tells him what he would like to hear, apart from the specific facts and possible consequences of such actions.

For his defenders - I know there is always a shadow of a chance that a refund will fail. I also know it's illegal. Only I am furious that Martin - as an experienced person in all this - could not admit the mistake and risked my possible problems for a little more money and assured me that everything would be fine without having a clue about the store, so I lost my time, nerves and my PayPal account for a few good months.

BTW - you should think about deleting "PayPal God" from the back of your topic :cant:

You are pathetic bro
You went crying to every refunder talking about "court"??? Seriously? Over a 1k iPhone? And then you made a fake story about your friend going to court :kek: so when I refund your fee so you stop crying you go and post a negative vouch. I COULD HAVE KEPT YOUR FEE BECAUSE THE REFUND WAS DONE, AND IF YOU TOLD STAFF THEY WOULDNT HAVE ASKED ME TO RETURN IT. But here you're making me seem evil with an email-like post. Pathetic. Well here is proof I am a PayPal God: 

AP.jpg
image.png
image.png
Inkednvidia-LI.jpg

NO COURT NO NOTHING. Next time grow balls before you refund

Have a good day

sig.gif

h00dhokage
h00dhokage
    Rep
    Lurker