ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The Art of Reselling | Ultimate Guide On How I Make $1000 a Week Selling Lucrative Streetwear | 100% White-Hat

• Please log in to reply
The Art of Reselling | Ultimate Guide On How I Make $1000 a Week Selling Lucrative Streetwear | 100% White-Hat

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Five years registered

bump

Suunrise0h
Suunrise0h
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0

Four years registered

Gracias, me servirá bastante. :)

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

Gracias, me servirá bastante. :)

Sure will :)

upwardaylifes
upwardaylifes
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 6
Four years registered

how well it work in asia country

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

how well it work in asia country

This is a big thing in Asia as well. Preferably China and Japan. 

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

bump

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

bump

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

bump

watm8
watm8
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 29

Four years registered

5UTzBmz.png    

I've been a reseller for over 4 years now and I've went through every step of the way to get to this point. On my spare time, I've been able to easily make $1000 a week. I was able to support my family through rough times and I'm glad I started when I did. This eBook goes over everything I know and do, how I do it, and how you can do it as well. I'm going to be increasing the price as more people purchase to avoid saturation.

Includes:
-118+ Pages of material explaining everything you need to know.
-32 Chapters that guide you through every step of the way.
-Over 14,400 words used to fully explain concepts.
-Learn how I made $1000 a week easily on my spare time.

Payment Methods: PayPal F&F / Bitcoin                                  

AutoBuy: https://shoppy.gg/product/q1QThq1                                                 

Proof:

Terms of Service: 

1. All sales are final. No refunds are given under any circumstances. There is plenty of information included for one to succeed.

Vouches:

5UVkoEk.png

gnLJEIJ.png

XEfp4UW.pngt6km8Xq.pngYibPNrL.pngaD27bVE.png

xgRYrEf.png

it do look like it is a book that is nice. though i did not buy for i do now have the money to do invest and i did not get a vouch to do read it. i do know a little about this business and i did read the thread and i did look at the comments. i think maybe i do understand what that book is about. it is about buying street ware and to do sell it. though it do sound simple though it is not for street ware do run out fast and a lot of people can not buy for it do get expensive more after. people do use bots to do buy things such as the shoes for nike for it is very easy to do re sell them for they are popular. i do recommend to do get this book if you are going to do start for there is one key parts that the sellers do look like do know how to do. it is to do buy the stock for it is not easy like i did say. it do look op do have a supplier who do sell in bulk for a price that is nice. though it is not easy to find for it is easy more and nice more for the supplier to do sell it to consumers for a nike shoe that he do buy for $300 he can sell for $700 or $1000 easy if do correctly remember. i like also that op did not make it hype and did not show how much you are going to do make if you do use it for it do depends on how nice are your skills for it do take some time to do correctly do it. i do see also that the sellers do use some automation to do advertise and it is nice to do advertise on discord such as he did in the screen shot of the bot for discord. i do not understand why he did use proxies for i think maybe you do need one account and discord do not block though it do not matter. i did not read the book and i do not know if op did explain how to do scale though i think it is an idea that is nice to do use a center for fulfillment to do for you ship to the customers for to do package and to do ship it do take some time. you also can hire some people to do for you advertise if you do not want to do use tools and advertisements that are paid. i think maybe it is nice more if there are suppliers who do for you ship and who do not have a minimum order quantity for it is possible to do pay them after the customers do pay you and you that way there is no investment needed. though it also is nice that op did in the book tell about how to do watch for what it is that is trending and to do sell it for it is extra for the products are nice to do sell at any time for they are brand. though if you do sell some thing that is more new it is more nice. i do have an interest to do know what the prices are of the suppliers who do sell in bulk i am going to do research this. thanks for sharing op for you did not need to make a book though it do seem like you do want to help people for the price is worth it very much. people do sell courses of methods that are super saturated and that are easy more to find for they are super popular for $1000 and more a lot

"A good hacker is like a ninja, plans with precision, executes with stealth, and hides in the shadows." - Anonymous

cookgod
cookgod
    Rep
    Way of the Cook

Five years registered

it do look like it is a book that is nice. though i did not buy for i do now have the money to do invest and i did not get a vouch to do read it. i do know a little about this business and i did read the thread and i did look at the comments. i think maybe i do understand what that book is about. it is about buying street ware and to do sell it. though it do sound simple though it is not for street ware do run out fast and a lot of people can not buy for it do get expensive more after. people do use bots to do buy things such as the shoes for nike for it is very easy to do re sell them for they are popular. i do recommend to do get this book if you are going to do start for there is one key parts that the sellers do look like do know how to do. it is to do buy the stock for it is not easy like i did say. it do look op do have a supplier who do sell in bulk for a price that is nice. though it is not easy to find for it is easy more and nice more for the supplier to do sell it to consumers for a nike shoe that he do buy for $300 he can sell for $700 or $1000 easy if do correctly remember. i like also that op did not make it hype and did not show how much you are going to do make if you do use it for it do depends on how nice are your skills for it do take some time to do correctly do it. i do see also that the sellers do use some automation to do advertise and it is nice to do advertise on discord such as he did in the screen shot of the bot for discord. i do not understand why he did use proxies for i think maybe you do need one account and discord do not block though it do not matter. i did not read the book and i do not know if op did explain how to do scale though i think it is an idea that is nice to do use a center for fulfillment to do for you ship to the customers for to do package and to do ship it do take some time. you also can hire some people to do for you advertise if you do not want to do use tools and advertisements that are paid. i think maybe it is nice more if there are suppliers who do for you ship and who do not have a minimum order quantity for it is possible to do pay them after the customers do pay you and you that way there is no investment needed. though it also is nice that op did in the book tell about how to do watch for what it is that is trending and to do sell it for it is extra for the products are nice to do sell at any time for they are brand. though if you do sell some thing that is more new it is more nice. i do have an interest to do know what the prices are of the suppliers who do sell in bulk i am going to do research this. thanks for sharing op for you did not need to make a book though it do seem like you do want to help people for the price is worth it very much. people do sell courses of methods that are super saturated and that are easy more to find for they are super popular for $1000 and more a lot

Thank you for the kind words. However, I don't understand what you're referring to with the use of automation to advertise (something?) on discord with bots and proxies. I also do not have a supplier that hands me products because of my connections. Thank you anyways though. :)