ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Help] Ubereats

• Please log in to reply
[Help] Ubereats

Interhack
Interhack
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 10
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

I don't know what to do, when making new accounts, I changed IP addresses, use bluestacks with new instance and 2 refunds per account with fresh phone number.

When I want to make new accounts I remove my VCC, and added another VCC I don't use, added another address, and changed name then make new accounts to remove linking.

And yet ubereats customer support says:

"We've checked your account and can see that you have multiple accounts set up with similar high frequency of refunds for recent orders."

I don't even know how they even do that unless its the same address and my name?

Dja3far55
Dja3far55
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

i have the same prblm here :/ LUL

KiddKeo
KiddKeo
    Rep
    🌺Young Keo🌺

Threads: 166

Five years registered

Why use the same name? try to link another address when creating the account and when placing the order mark a slightly different delivery location (maybe 50 meters) and, by message, tell the driver your real location.  :cant:

giphy.gif

Interhack
Interhack
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 10

Seven years registered

Why use the same name? try to link another address when creating the account and when placing the order mark a slightly different delivery location (maybe 50 meters) and, by message, tell the driver your real location.  :cant:

The problem is that in my location drivers knows me and if I change my name they probably won't accept my order thinking its suspicious (happened before). Will try to put different address when signing up, but cannot do different location delivery when ordering since drivers will think its suspicious again. What seems to work is I wait for couple of days without ordering on Ubereats, it gets reset and I can refund again. Just trying to find a solution without any hiccups and keep doing it again and again without waiting for couple of days. 

harrybennett2
harrybennett2
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Four years registered

you just said its yourself, same address and name lol thats how..

VendettaRED
VendettaRED
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

Having the same issue. Did you figure out a way around this? Did switching your address fix it?