ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Learn new language

• Please log in to reply
Learn new language

schumax
schumax
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hello everyone - so I've started learning German few months ago - and was wandering do you have any suggestions how to get things go little faster?

I've been using busuu premium and duolingo, and have been watching YouTube videos like learn German with Anja and learn German with DW.

Any suggestions and maybe your experiences are welcome

ComboKilla
ComboKilla
    Rep
    ComboKilla | Looking for Instagram Followers PM Me.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 11

Four years registered

Guter Junge! 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYvHY9Ya  

10$ BTC for 50K MIXED MailAccess Combo

Panini
Panini
    Rep

Threads: 8

Eight years registered

Try German movies? Though it's kinda bit boring since most German movies are just all about talking it will still help your ears to familiarize German words. I've been doing French for the past few months already with the help of duolingo too (including the podcast). I may not be still in the amateur understanding but I can construct phrases and have familiarized some words from other French movies.

flightman21
flightman21
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

All i've heard is that ROsetta stone works great

tonu96
tonu96
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 6
Five years registered

Hello everyone - so I've started learning German few months ago - and was wandering do you have any suggestions how to get things go little faster?

I've been using busuu premium and duolingo, and have been watching YouTube videos like learn German with Anja and learn German with DW.

Any suggestions and maybe your experiences are welcome

If it's within your means, take a vacation to Germany. Nothing works better for mastering a language like using it in the real world. If this isn't possible, or just for times when you're at home, seek out German speakers who also speak your native language enough to help you. Ideally this would be in person, but I'm sure going to German message boards would help as well. See if there are any German restaurants around and you may find some local speakers you can practice with. Watching TV and movies is fine for comprehension, but doesn't really give you the chance to practice speaking or writing plus it won't explain anything that you don't quite understand and may contain a lot of slang that you might not want to use around real people when you first meet them.

5ivex
5ivex
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 32

Six years registered

listen for 2 hours a day

practice for an hour afterwards.

try duolingo or rosetta stones

shit, i used a prepaid card for the duolingo premium

XD

Nothing good comes easy bro

if you wanna be as good as a translator

just do it. rinse repeat

do it every day for a year. fuck, you'll be a native after   :D

Vepth
Vepth
    Rep

Threads: 33

Four years registered

Try movies on german or english with german subtitles. Games and softwares put on german

nizhat
nizhat
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 12
Four years registered

learn french and english

Looking for mail access combo? PM me

selling Hilton Honor points at rate 10%

Bonecoutebien
Bonecoutebien
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 8
Six years registered

Listen to some german when they speak it helps a lot

My only discord : CharlieDelta#1639 !

mesmerizer
mesmerizer
    Rep

Threads: 5

Four years registered

If it's within your means, take a vacation to Germany. Nothing works better for mastering a language like using it in the real world. If this isn't possible, or just for times when you're at home, seek out German speakers who also speak your native language enough to help you. Ideally this would be in person, but I'm sure going to German message boards would help as well. See if there are any German restaurants around and you may find some local speakers you can practice with. Watching TV and movies is fine for comprehension, but doesn't really give you the chance to practice speaking or writing plus it won't explain anything that you don't quite understand and may contain a lot of slang that you might not want to use around real people when you first meet them.

totally agree with this guy, there is nothing better than being in an environment where they speak the language you want to learn.