ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HOW TO NOT LEECH?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
HOW TO NOT LEECH?

MasterKush2
MasterKush2
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hey everyone!  I am somewhat new to the nulled community. I am not very experienced in cracking but am very hard working and dedicated to learning as much as possible and helping others along the way. I see a lot of signatures on posts saying "don't leech" or "No leeches". I am confused on how I can help "not leech" and contribute to the awesome members who help provide cracks.  What are some way I can contribute and work together without leeching??  Basically every post I click on is "locked" therefore I cannot comment or give my thanks to the contributor...  It doesn't give me an option to "like" the creator of post or any way to give my thanks/gratitude. I have clicked multiple links trying to find some type of thanks/reward to provide to contributors. I cannot find anything.  Please help I don't want to be labeled as a "leecher" but I don't see any ways I can provide help or contribute to those who have helped me.... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!  Thank You

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Threads: 1151

Six years registered

https://www.nulled.t...eing-a-leecher/

Thanks for all the memories.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

darkenmoonz
darkenmoonz
    Rep
    Epic seller ! Check my reddit shop

Threads: 40
Five years registered

Thank you for taking in an interest in learning how not to leech and contribute to the Nulled community instead of sitting on your ass leeching :)

MasterKush2
MasterKush2
    Rep

Threads: 1

Four years registered

Thank you for taking in an interest in learning how not to leech and contribute to the Nulled community instead of sitting on your ass leeching :)

I may not know much about cracking but I know that no one likes anyone leeching off them in life regardless of the task or situation.  idk whats worse a leech or a sheep?? lmaoo 

invoice
invoice
    Rep
    https://shoppy.gg/@jckdz9

Threads: 133

Four years registered

Share what ever you have that you don't necessarily need. Share left over hits from stocks if you have a shop etc. 

bannerred.gif

Guest_8j6qTDZq4qZXC_*
Guest_8j6qTDZq4qZXC_*
    Rep
Threads: 1488
Credits:

Eight years registered

Closed.