ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Closed x

NewLurker
NewLurker
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 211
Credits: 6

Five years registered

I made quite a lot with EBOOK about learning method for "exploit payment gateway/ config for sites"

if u stay here long enough u can tell, otherwise people will not actually sell their real way of making money.

pm or totallypeppa#0123 (NO Special Character COPY-PASTE THEIR TAG TO Here to check)

IMPORTANT, BEWARE SCAMMER/IMPERSONATOR SERIOUSLY

• ONLY SEND MONEY if I send you my BTC Address or PayPal Via NULLED PM
  • My only Discord "totallypeppa#0123" no Special-Character no badges READ: Lucas's thread
  • if one wouldn't nulled pm confirm identity, they are impersonator !!!

Jay875
Jay875
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 55
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Not really after buying my first ebook for $15 and finding out that it was just 3 public methods.

I now dont trust royal vouches anymore either because they say that the method is hq and private when it is completely public trash.

Seems like some royals will write a good review regardless if the product is a joke to not offend the seller or maintain thier likes.

If I was a royal I would have reported that dude immediately once I saw that it was a public method and you wouldnt have to worry about him down voting all your posts since he would be banned and not know who reported him so I dont get why these people lie.

5ivex
5ivex
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 32

Seven years registered

Only the ones that give out vouch copies to admins and mods.

I remember, I purchased an ebook from HF for $50

It made me $10,000 within 2 months.

This was from years ago tho. 

Now? Yes I think so, but not every e book.

Because the good ones are from honest sellers that actually want to help

Others, possibility of reselling a dead method, or LQ.

lyceumhq
lyceumhq
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2

Seven years registered

Not really after buying my first ebook for $15 and finding out that it was just 3 public methods.

I now dont trust royal vouches anymore either because they say that the method is hq and private when it is completely public trash.

Seems like some royals will write a good review regardless if the product is a joke to not offend the seller or maintain thier likes.

If I was a royal I would have reported that dude immediately once I saw that it was a public method and you wouldnt have to worry about him down voting all your posts since he would be banned and not know who reported him so I dont get why these people lie.

What gets me is the royals vouch then a few days later the mods ban because someone has reported it as crap, and when asked to supply a mod genuine proof of earnings the seller can't.

IMHO I'd change it so only mods can get vouch copies.

I think most of us have in the past been stung by buying shitty ebooks that promise all sorts, are vouched by royal and turn out to be utter shite.

Jay875
Jay875
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 55

Five years registered

What gets me is the royals vouch then a few days later the mods ban because someone has reported it as crap, and when asked to supply a mod genuine proof of earnings the seller can't.

IMHO I'd change it so only mods can get vouch copies.

I think most of us have in the past been stung by buying shitty ebooks that promise all sorts, are vouched by royal and turn out to be utter shite.

I agree I think any ebooks on the site should have to be approved by a moderator first it would get rid of half the scammers on this site.