ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Koryo's Apex Legit | Slot-based [27/30] | Unique build | Never detected

• Please log in to reply
Koryo's Apex Legit | Slot-based [27/30] | Unique build | Never detected

Vouches 0

Koryo
Koryo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

I'm here to present Koryo Apex.

The cheat is designed for legit cheating so no rage features or extremely blatant are included.

Glow ESP:

• Enemy health based
  • Custom color based
  • Whole map covering
  • Max distance
  • Enemy only

Standalone-RCS:

• Custom Key
  • Humanized
  • Enable / disable on each weapon

Aimbot:

• Custom Key
  • FOV
  • Smooth
  • Bone scan
  • Prediction
  • Max distance
  • Prefer (Only FOV / Nearest distance by FOV / Lowest health by FOV)
  • Enemy only
  • Built-in rcs (humanized)
  • Each weapon can be customized

No Spread: Shoot with total accuracy without having spread!

Bunnyhop: Keep hopping and avoid being hitted while healing & more!

Silent mode: You can run the cheat in background without having any disturbing console

Modular CPU usage: You can set the impact of the cheat on your CPU, this makes possible to support even low-ends computers.

Panic key: You can set a panic key, when pressed it will automatically stop the cheating.

Unique builds: You'll be able to get your own unique build from our website, and generate a different unique build everytime you wish

Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64 only - All builds!

Safe: Our main objective, as always, is to prevent you being banned, this is why we choose to stay in kernelmode and external.

Available subs: 5 € (daily) / 20 € (weekly) / 50 € (monthly) / 300 € (lifetime)

Discord Contact: Koryo#9832

We have never been affected by any banwave! The cheat is still undetected since realease!

[ If you are interested get in touch with me or visit our website (koryocsgo.xyz) ]

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/adpwBYx

Feedbacks:

11/10 Aimbot: One of the best aimbots I have used will hit 99% of your shots at any range. This cheat has amazing legit capabilities as to expect from one of Koryo's products. Some of the features I found extremely useful were the weapon configs, you can customize the aimbot keys, smoothness, rcs factor, and fov of each weapon it’s an amazing feature to have. Hands down if you’re looking for the best external aimbot for apex I would confidently say that koryo has it.

10/10 RCS: If you simply desire to have no recoil on a gun it provides a perfect boost, giving pinpoint accuracy.

8/10 Visuals: Has glow esp that shows their health (green, yellow, red). It’s very basic but does its job well which leaves some esp features to be desired like a shield, health, and distance esp, due to being an external cheat these features would be required to run in windowed and would cause input lag creating a bad experience.

10/10 Design/Usability: No crashes which is a big plus for me. No fps drop. Easy .exe run and you’re set no need to sign in as that is taken care through hardware id. Very user-friendly since there is a very sexy forum where you can browse for instructions, support, and config settings you can see my legit settings that I have posted there. Configured through a text file and is very in-depth if you wish to tweak your settings perfectly to your playstyle. Also has a special silent mode that doesn’t have the cheat console so no one can see the cheat window.

10/10 Overall: Koryo is very professional and kind, this reflects as well on his products. He has one of the best aimbots I have tried to date both in csgo and Apex. I would recommend buying Koryo Apex if you don’t care much about visuals but want an amazing aimbot that will never fail you in any fight, looking legit at the same time. It’s Another amazing polished cheat made by Koryo simply put, get a slot while still available.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19058[/ATTACH]

Setup easy : 10/10

Glow esp : 10/10
Coder/Support : 10/10 realy friendly
Price : 10/10

After buying review :

• Setup : No need to setup anything special like discord overlay or Nvidia shit, i got access to my build in less than 5 minutes after payment.
  • Features : Glow works like a charm, that cute north korean knows what he's doing, RCS is customizable and legit af, glow have 2 modes, didn't had a single crash or ban using this cheat a big 10/10
  • Security : Well i know koryo's work on CSGO EAC and i guess his apex cheat is as secure as the csgo cheatos.
  • Support : Steps explained and really retard proof, talk with others users about implementing new features, provides preview and respond to customers fast.
  • Price : it's cheap and effective, being slot based is a good idea and i support this move.

My review:
Setup: i dont change anything, i got my build insta after payment!!
Features: Glow 10/10, RCS is super legit 10/10
Security: No ban :angel
Support: The faster ive ever seen 11/10
Price: Cheal AF

10/10 best support ever
Koryo is friendly as fck
he pushing updates every few hours/ listen community

Quick Review of Koryos cheat:)

-=Features=-
Esp: 10/10, does its job. Has 2 modes 1 being really shiny and visible so it's super easy to see. The other being a more flat color and not as bright.

RCS: 10/10, looks really legit and works as intended.

Aimbot: even now in the beta stage of the aimbot it works well, really clean and legit looking. Gives that huge advantage over other players without risking being blatant, which is the main focus for this cheat.

-=Support=-
10/10, Koryo is very friendly, and always helps in anyway he can. He answers questions in a very timely manner, even when he gets many questions from multiple people.

-=Setup=-
10/10, very straight forward. Super easy to use and requires little to no initial setup before you can launch into apex and start playing.

Setup: 10/10 legit just follow the steps he gives you and boom you’ll be all set up in a few minutes it’s that simple.

Support: 10/10 Let me just say Koryo is such a freidly person always reply’s and willing to help with any questions you may have, Has amazingly fast replies on Discord, Couldn’t ask for a better person to buy from.

Price: 10/10 At first I thought the price was a little high but let me tell you iv been using it for hours now with out any problems or bugs made so well and very very stable, Would 100% buy again and will be buying again!

Bonus: If your unsure whether to buy or not, Don’t think about it just buy he’s 100% legit and its so worth every penny:D

Over all a really great cheat, and the dev is really nice person —10/10 would buy any of his products

Very friendly guy, professional and would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

I bought a 1 week for testing Koryos apex cheat.

No problems with payment, he went on TV and got me setup right after payment. The cheat and config is easy to manage.

There have been daily updates and Koryo is very responsive to customers.

The cheat is worth the price and Koryo is a really good guy!

Just wanted to post a short review now that I've had 5+ days of use on this cheat. so..

Glow: 10/10 - Pretty much perfect health based "wallhack" or if you want custom colors of your choosing that works at any distance.

RCS: 10/10 - Did not expect to like the feature so much but honestly the RCS is really good! you can pick both x and y value to decide exactly how you want it, and yes you can make every gun a perfect laser beam if you wish.

Aimbot: 9/10 - Took a few jumps to get my settings right but after I did this is certainly a very strong aim assist, both close and at range. I've put up ~2k damage and not been called out, or you can also rage and destroy everyone if you really wanted.

Support: 10/10 - Koryo was always super quick to respond to every message and always around if support if needed.

Overall the Apex cheat by Koryo is solid. Never had any issues with detection or security. Never had to wait for updates. Would highly recommend to anyone out there looking for a good apex external.

Big vouch for Koryo and his apex cheat - used it for a little over 2 weeks now.
Setup: 10/10 very simple, koryo will help you the second you purchase the cheat.

Support: 10/10 Updates happens almost instantly and he's always ready to help if you send him a pm.

RCS: 10/10 Works perfectly.

Aimbot: 8/10 Overall it's really good, just need a few adjustments on prediction - which i'm sure will be done within the near future

Conclusion: Don't hesitate buying from Koryo, he's a great guy and so are his cheats

Support: 10/10 if his online and you need help he helps. if it needs a update he make that fast.

RCS: 10/10 Works really good.

Aimbot: 9/10 aimbot is good but sometimes you miss (but this is legit cheats)

do not hesitate to buy you wont regret it!+rep <3

whatever1011
whatever1011
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Sent you a friend request on discord :)

Koryo
Koryo