ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Cracking Support Thread | Ask me Anything regarding Cracking !

• Please log in to reply
Cracking Support Thread | Ask me Anything regarding Cracking !

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Threads: 363
Credits: 0

Six years registered

I left the cracking Scene like 5 months ago and i have no interest in returning Back. But i do not want my knowledge to go to waste so i will help you with every question you have regarding Cracking. I am also not interested in Making an E-Book to sell and jew other Nor Post it for free on cracking Tutorials and information for Leechers to Leech. Instead i will help People that REALLY want to achieve something. I will answer ANYONE regardless their ranks .

Do not Ask me for Checker links. For checker Links then Go to Cracking --> Cracking Tools.

Again only ask information about cracking related Example SQLi,Dorks etc

:D

Edit : Dont ask me For RDPs Or source of RDPs , its not something cracking related ffs.

One of the best SE'r on this forum.

Was the first to start DJI Rape, Razer Rape, Samsung Rape, LG rape and Oneplus Rape. Yes I was the one that started it all.

Went from SE'ing Fitbit to a living for only a $100 a month to around $100,000 a month now.

asdfasdsa
asdfasdsa
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61

Five years registered

I need a free rdp that i can crack with. or something that is 10 dollars or less and is good for cracking.

MDMAddict
MDMAddict
    Rep
    Addicted to serotonin boosters

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 69

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

I need a free rdp that i can crack with. or something that is 10 dollars or less and is good for cracking.

my sig

Get yourself pills, but I dont have any

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

@GienSE Replied to you. Thanks GienSE.

Was the first to start DJI Rape, Razer Rape, Samsung Rape, LG rape and Oneplus Rape. Yes I was the one that started it all.

Went from SE'ing Fitbit to a living for only a $100 a month to around $100,000 a month now.

MDMAddict
MDMAddict
    Rep
    Addicted to serotonin boosters

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 69

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

@GienSE Replied to you. Thanks GienSE.

idk am selling mostly linux rdps, so I dont think that this guy would like to use tools avaliable only for linux, but wanted to advertise anyway

Get yourself pills, but I dont have any

thekillerthat
thekillerthat
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

thank you

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

@asdfasdsa if you are not interested in Linux then i would suggest to try rdp.sh.

asdfasdsa
asdfasdsa
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61

Five years registered

@asdfasdsa if you are not interested in Linux then i would suggest to try rdp.sh.

my clitoris just busted open lmfao

Volkan1000
Volkan1000
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered
Thank

Raykillz
Raykillz
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

@Customization Hey, I appreciate this thread. Hope you don't mind a lot of questions as I've just started learning!

1. What would you say are the most essential/useful tools?
  2. In Dorks Searcher Ez, when selecting source, is it better to use a list of keywords or dorks?
  3. When I try scraping URLs using SQLi Dumper and Dorks Searcher Ez, I'm receiving a lot of errors and skipped URLs, is this a matter of poor quality proxies? If so, where can I obtain quality proxies and is it worth it to pay for them?
  4. Best method/tool to decrypt hashes? The one I'm using atm seems to time out on me so I can only decrypt a few before it gets stuck.
  5. Let's say I'm aiming to get Fortnite combos and the only injectable links I check my URLs are websites that are not related to Fortnite (e.g. travel website or dating etc.) is it still worth it to check those combos?

That's all the questions I can think of for now. No worries if you can't/don't want to answer them all!

Thank you!