ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

ristov | ristov#8277 | 32$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
ristov | ristov#8277 | 32$

jackdev
jackdev
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 150
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

If he didn't blackmail me and inventing stories like I am the ripper here, I wouldnt even open, a scam report.

I am not a greedy guy, all my buyers know. 

Is not about money, but users like his kind, needs to be educated. 

You cannot educate by opening a false and simply ridiculous scam report.

Your buyer acted out in frustration over him being allowed to go over his limit without even a warning and then being told he owed money, your the only one that needs a lesson.

j5evtmX.gif

Signature Owner shift ~ Expires: 29/08/2023

I'm for hire, DM me @jackdev telegram, jackdev#8763 Discord, @jackdev keybase.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

It worked that way before GSM operators made "roaming" a thing. You force people limits because it makes shit easier, lol. 

X6C9X
X6C9X
    Rep
    * Shoppy.gg/@X6C9X *

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

You cannot educate by opening a false and simply ridiculous scam report.

Your buyer acted out in frustration over him being allowed to go over his limit without even a warning and then being told he owed money, your the only one that needs a lesson.

What you mean false I?? NOTHING I SAID IS FALSE.

I think you still didn't get the point.

I did not came online on a beautiful morning and told him ... Oh ! hey little prick , you owe me 32 $ cause you overpassed your limit.

NO it wasent this way! 

He posted on my thread, that I have bad proxy and that I am the ripper here. THATS WHEN I ACTED.

He is so dumb , that he completly forgot that I can simply screenshot the REAL TRUTH.

& that he is piece of shit liar.

-----------------------------------------

I will not feel punished cause I dont care about money.

If you can't have manners specialy when I gave you 5 x what you really paid for, then you will pay the price for it.

DISCORD SERVER https://discord.gg/BZjJVyt

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Im sorry but this report is invalid.

1) You set limits that only you can see.

2) you didn't warn him when he hit his limit, and decided to let him use 5 times his limit without letting him know beforehand.

3) You didn't set a limit, you only set a pricing for each GB of data used, that means you and only you know how much your customers are using, since most if not all websites that offer proxy with limits will display if you are near the limit or not. 

4) He didn't blackmail you, he was clearly afraid of losing his reputation over this mess of a scam report that shouldn't even exist.

Tips:
1) find the way to warn your customers when they reach their limit or before they do.

2) Make it clear in the future that you will charge whatever they use, with a rate of 1GB / 8$. It's not even that clear and I've read your thread 20 times.

3) Calm down when a customer has a complaint, most times if not every time they are partially right. In this case, your customer asked you how to check when he hit the limit and you said you can send him screenshots every 10 minutes. Flash forward to now, you warned him when he hit 5.2GB (10 hours later). I think that if you are going to offer a metered service like that you will have to change your ways. 

What will happen now:

I will remove every trace of trash talking  / sales trashing from you thread as this was clearly a misunderstanding / lack of dedication from your side and his. He got mad, and rightfully so, and you got mad, thinking you are right, when you did things the wrong way.

Closed.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams