ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Private DLL Loader | Hard-Coded Source | Secured | Inject DLL into any game | MM and LLA

• Please log in to reply
Private DLL Loader | Hard-Coded Source | Secured | Inject DLL into any game | MM and LLA

Vouches 0

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 117
Credits: 0

Six years registered
Vouches 0

Manual-Map and LoadLibrary DLL Injector for injecting hacks into any game (including awesome features) – MyBB ready

VAC2 / VAC3 / PunkBuster / FairFight Undetected.

Initially, the loader was a project I had in mind some time ago in order to start a P2C company for CS:GO. Time passed, the injector was ready, alongside with the DLL but time was not on my side anymore, so I decided to leave this behind and sell my work.

The loader can be easily customised (both the backend and the frontend) as it's written in C#. The code is well-structured and easy to read and understand for anyone who knows what they're doing.

The loader has been optimized over a long period of time and has been worked on almost 4 months. The current features are:

• MyBB Authentication / Can be tweaked for any other forum (IPB for example);
  • Different cheat access for different user groups;
  • Customisable loader status, version, checking if the hack is either detected or undetected and a customisable box for notes (latest news, latest changings, etc.);
  • HWID Generator;
  • HWID – based Authentication;
  • Auto – setting the HWID and storing into the database;
  • Auto Updater;
  • Random name generator for the updated Loader using the Auto Updater;
  • Random runtime code generator for the loader;
  • Manual – map injection;
  • Auto banning for certain process being opened at the same time with the loader being opened;
  • Auto closing for certain process being opened at the same time with the loader being opened.
  • Configurable user – agent (AES Encrypted if needed);
  • Included script to allow only a certain user – agent to download the hack itself (since the loader user – agent is configurable, you can put a random user – agent name so it could get very hard to brute force);
  • Loader AES Encryption / Decryption + Base64 Encoder / Decoder + SHA256 Hash check;
  • AES Encryption / Decryption for the DLL + Decryption only when the DLL has to be injected (never before);
  • Anti dump / anti debug methods;
  • All links can be AES Encrypted + Base64 Encoded;
  • The loader doesn’t open if you have certain software installed (Registry check);
  • The loader only decrypts to the process memory and not to the system;
  • The ability to report and store into the database which software caused the close / ban.

Alongside with these features, it comes with:

• All the check files needed by the loader (website files to go along with the loader);
  • 2 Loader / DLL Obfuscators (paid obfuscators / crypters which include more anti dump / anti debug / detecting reversing software methods (the obfuscators are in top 10 on the market);
  • A debug tool for writing 2 files (one for installed software and one for the current opened processes - mainly to ban the ones that try to reverse the injector, alongside with the other scripts made for this).
  • A list for recommended plugins for MyBB (helpers, security, stats, etc.) - around 25 recommended plugins.
  • A lot of useful to-do scripts which can be easily accomplished.

The price for the whole thing is €100 PayPal or €110 BTC.

Photos (taken directly from VS):

cb3f1dbee3f7cec57ee27ed746a8f5c6.png

Checking page. The circle is rotating, as in here.

0320ac26eb4cce11af41ac216b133607.png

The login page, you can add more buttons in the already existing bottom bar.

3bb5d907fbc88ef001df0fdab44c8b01.png

Cheat selection page with username and user type fetching and the status tab with informations. Different cheat access for different user groups (MyBB implied by). 

4fe0bb1a19bf89524b8a6375d3ba9374.png

Waiting for the game to open tab. The circle is rotating as in here.

Questions I receive:

Q: Does this work with Battleye?

A: It injects into almost any game but Battleye will easily detect it, you won't use either MM or LoadLib / LoadLibA to inject into Battleye, it's a different story there. This can be, however, easily converted into a BattleEye injector by someone who knows how to, the custom injection this loader have it's a great point to start to bypass / inject into BattleEye.

Q: Can it be cracked?

A: This is not bullet-proof as nothing it is, but you can't crack that easily (embedded protection + 2 top obfuscators + DLL encrypter).

Always confirm it's me before making a trade. My only ever Discord account is combo#1487. Ask for a verification on Nulled before trading with me, I won't ever reject the verification.

i88abQ.gif

Zero
Zero
    Rep
    < Developer \>

Threads: 66
Credits: 2

Six years registered

Screenshot or demo showcase?

Kvow4W1.png

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Will add

Always confirm it's me before making a trade. My only ever Discord account is combo#1487. Ask for a verification on Nulled before trading with me, I won't ever reject the verification.

i88abQ.gif

Yakumo
Yakumo
    Rep

Threads: 5
Seven years registered

Work with Battleye?

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Work with Battleye?

It injects into almost any game but Battleye will easily detect it, you won't use either manualmap or loadlib to inject into battleye, it's a different story there. 

i88abQ.gif

Zero
Zero
    Rep
    < Developer \>

Threads: 66
Credits: 2

Six years registered

It injects into almost any game but Battleye will easily detect it, you won't use either manualmap or loadlib to inject into battleye, it's a different story there. 

Adding onto that, you would have to create a custom bypass and update it regularly to work around Battleye.

Kvow4W1.png

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Adding onto that, you would have to create a custom bypass and update it regularly to work around Battleye.

Absolutely, their AC is somehow well made and it's not that easy to keep your cheat undetected from BE

i88abQ.gif

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Added at the bottom of the thread, quite simple design, you can add a lot of other visual things to the already done sections.

i88abQ.gif

oriom
oriom
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1

Five years registered

Added at the bottom of the thread, quite simple design, you can add a lot of other visual things to the already done sections.

Can it be cracked? Thats the only thing im worry about because it is written in c# and i heard its kinda easy to crack a c# application.

Edited by oriom, 07 June 2019 - 01:20 AM.

kirobyta
kirobyta
    Rep
    Buying SEd Items

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bump

i88abQ.gif