ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report Again Uid: 38615 - $20 - Lowly

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report Again Uid: 38615 - $20 - Lowly

SnowWolf
SnowWolf
    Rep

Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hey everyone,

I know this is merely a popularity contest and everyone will say "did you not read the ToS" and other nonsense but that's besides the point.

I paid $20 for an EUNE account from lowly and it got banned the day after I used it for ban code 2100 which means compromised account security.

I'm requesting a full refund due to this being entirely unacceptable or should I open up a "LoL account shop" with his terms of service and sell loads of accounts, then just get them back myself and say "Oh the original owner must have charged back, sorry, tough luck" - I paid $20 and used the account for a single day.

This is not acceptable.

What I want you to do is put yourself in my shoes right now, you paid $20 for an account and it gets banned the next day due to no fault of your own whatsoever. How would you be feeling, honestly.

Edited by SnowWolf, 07 September 2015 - 03:17 PM.

Snowwy_Wolf_image.png

lowly
lowly
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 173

Eight years registered

30be856ec3.png 

ToS say that i'm not responsable, but i've pm'ed you to pick a new eune account, why? You're first guy who tell me that and i'm feeling bad too  :ph34r:

SnowWolf
SnowWolf
    Rep

Eight years registered

30be856ec3.png

ToS say that i'm not responsable, but i've pm'ed you to pick a new eune account, why? You're first guy who tell me that and i'm feeling bad too  :ph34r:

I know what your terms of service say but paying $20 for an account that gets banned the next day due to "account security" reasons.

That means anyone on here can open an account shop, sell accounts, recover them back themselves and say "Well terms of service say im not responsible"

If you paid $20 for a LoL account that gets banned the next day, you know you'd be pissed off too.

I PM'ed you, the one with the most champions is fine by me.

Snowwy_Wolf_image.png

SnowWolf
SnowWolf
    Rep

Eight years registered

Please close thread, issue has been resolved via PM , lowly is going to give me another account on EUNE.

Snowwy_Wolf_image.png