ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

More Upgrades. (user-groups)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
More Upgrades. (user-groups)

Ratold2
Ratold2
    Rep
    RefundShack - CrackShack

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 73
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Hello staff, I think this would be a good idea for multiple reasons.
Most of the buyers on nulled judge the seller's trust by seeing how committed they are to the site itself. For example, if a seller has an account with a $50 Nova rank, they are more likely to buy from that person.
I know there are other reasons to judge the seller's trust, like checking their reps, likes, and contributions to the site.
But if a seller has a $500 usergroup, then that seller is A LOT less likely to scam in my opinion than some random guy with $10 VIP. Who would want to get banned with a $500 UG? :(

I know there would be tons of stuff the staff would need to work out for this like the permissions, colors, and all the code behind it. But I think it'll make Nulled a cleaner and more reputable marketplace/forum.

If you also think this is a good idea, please leave a reply!!!

Examples:
VIP - $10
Aqua - $25
Nova - $50
Duke - $100
King -  $250
Overlord - $500
Idk what permissions to add

@finndev @Lucas @Miro @Zaida @Deger @Jocker @jackdev @Calix @Bob

ratsignv5.gif

REFUNDSHACK - CHEAPEST REFUNDS ON NULLED! 15% / 50+ STORES / ALL PAYPAL STORES / HIGH SUCCESS

CRACKSHACK - PROXY SERVICE / CONFIG CREATION / CRACKING SOFTWARE / BITCOIN EXCHANGES

GHLUCAS
GHLUCAS
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 135
Credits: 105

Eight years registered

Imo you can buy verified for 600$ which is pretty much the same thing

I do not like it because it'd be like c.to where u have 6999 user groups and they're all too shiny and hard to understand the gerarchy.

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596

Five years registered
That would be nice but it would be nice to mix these high end accounts with contribution milestones too.

Ratold2
Ratold2
    Rep
    RefundShack - CrackShack

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 73

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Imo you can buy verified for 600$ which is pretty much the same thing
I do not like it because it'd be like c.to where u have 6999 user groups and they're all too shiny and hard to understand the gerarchy.

Not as many as c.to (god no)
I just meant a few more as in (2-3)
The tags are for shoutbox, and can't really be seen unless they view your profile and learn what tags are and how much they're worth.

That would be nice but it would be nice to mix these high end accounts with contribution milestones too.

Agreed. Maybe you could choose between your contributor/upgrades ranks like normal,but both be shown on the profile when viewed.
Or on the left side
<<<<

ratsignv5.gif

REFUNDSHACK - CHEAPEST REFUNDS ON NULLED! 15% / 50+ STORES / ALL PAYPAL STORES / HIGH SUCCESS

CRACKSHACK - PROXY SERVICE / CONFIG CREATION / CRACKING SOFTWARE / BITCOIN EXCHANGES

uh

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

NinjahZ
NinjahZ
    Rep
    Expect the Unexpected!~

Threads: 27

Eight years registered

support from me, if people want to waste this kind of money go ahead, you're only helping nulled donating to them.
but I also believe if you look at the bigger picture this might cause people to want to hack nulled more, we don't want another db breach 

hUPNgZX.jpg

AnimuCracku
AnimuCracku
    Rep
    hello friends and welcome to nulled

Threads: 399

Six years registered

very good idea!

I think finn will like more UGs since more money! :pepo:

however i don't think this makes it sure someone will not spam bc someone could buy a 500$ UG and scam for 1000$

ez profit

Discord: Not using discord at the moment, don't trust anyone using my name. Use forum verification (DM).

Confidence
Confidence
    Rep
    Best Rep Shop on Nulled!

Threads: 191

Eight years registered

my wigga I dont have money to king and duke :rage2:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110020c3d193a829c380

matoooo
matoooo
    Rep
    Everything ends once

Threads: 436
Credits: 14

Five years registered

Hello staff, I think this would be a good idea for multiple reasons.
Most of the buyers on nulled judge the seller's trust by seeing how committed they are to the site itself. For example, if a seller has an account with a $50 Nova rank, they are more likely to buy from that person.
I know there are other reasons to judge the seller's trust, like checking their reps, likes, and contributions to the site.
But if a seller has a $500 usergroup, then that seller is A LOT less likely to scam in my opinion than some random guy with $10 VIP. Who would want to get banned with a $500 UG? :(

I know there would be tons of stuff the staff would need to work out for this like the permissions, colors, and all the code behind it. But I think it'll make Nulled a cleaner and more reputable marketplace.

If you also think this is a good idea, please leave a reply!!!

Example:
VIP - $10
Aqua - $25
Nova - $50
Duke - $100
King -  $250

@finndev @Lucas @Miro @Zaida @Deger @Jocker @jackdev @Calix @Bob

Why would we need more upgrades lol xDD

Leave me alone

DagobertDuck
DagobertDuck
    Rep
    < Developer > < Pentester >

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 146

Deal with caution
Six years registered

It wont prevent scamming. As @hentaidev said and I think thats your main idea behind it.

And hard to understand as @GHLUCAS said for me at the beginning it was hard too to understand what is what. And often the one who dont understand the system are getting scammed.

tbh nothing can make sure that you wont get scammed. Even Lucas could scam you(just example). Of course the chance goes down, but you always should make sure, use mm and never go first

CHEAP CODING SERVICE [ADMIN VOUCHED]

Discord Bots and much more