ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[A+++] 800$ each 15 Days METHOD! Working warranty or 100% refund

• Please log in to reply
[A+++] 800$ each 15 Days METHOD! Working warranty or 100% refund

horiaaq
horiaaq
    Rep
    HARD WORK PAYS OFF

Threads: 40
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Seven years registered
Wouldn’t recommend the seller. Extremely rude attitude and he got mad when I told him what he’s doing with his amazon services is carding. I’m pretty sure you are the “15 years old” now, as you told me on Discord.

anelyza
anelyza
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Five years registered

thanks

whatdiduk
whatdiduk
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

So from the latest posts it looks like the book is shit as well as the seller. Too bad but not unexpected

Denny
Denny
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 177

Six years registered

REVIEW

I bought the ebook yesterday, and for the first time I wanted to believe in an ebook seller but as always are shit, resell etc...and really few times are HQ stuff...

I not tested method yet but I saw that many person use it so I suppose is ok..

Price of "ebook" is extremely high and I found the same thing in this forum also for 1/4 of price (25$) so I'm bit disturbed for this, because this is reason why he doesn't want to give more info or you can find it very easy in this forum for lower price.

Guy presented it very well in this topic (as the definitive method of life lol)  but must lower the price because is not worthy at this price.

If he will decrase price as other sellers, improve ebook and deal again with me I will edit my review and it became positive.

What did you expect?
He didn't put any effort in his thread, didn't explain the 'method', he just said it's $800 every 2 weeks and that he has 'proofs' that he doesn't want to share public. It's obviously bullshit and he is trying to gain some easy money fast.

OblivionNigga
OblivionNigga
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

If you did not put any effort into the method, I really doubt you put ANY effort into the method itself

I am pretty sure this is Carding / Stealing / And other fucked up shit that isn't whitehat

Would not recommend this seller, And the vouches are retarded and don't make sense too

Skep
Skep
    Rep
    Hey, I'm Skep.

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

What did you expect?
He didn't put any effort in his thread, didn't explain the 'method', he just said it's $800 every 2 weeks and that he has 'proofs' that he doesn't want to share public. It's obviously bullshit and he is trying to gain some easy money fast.

Why should that be bullshit? Firstly think than write please.

I risked to give everyone an money-back warranty, so why should i risk that useless?

Think a bit why i should say that.

If you did not put any effort into the method, I really doubt you put ANY effort into the method itself

I am pretty sure this is Carding / Stealing / And other fucked up shit that isn't whitehat

Would not recommend this seller, And the vouches are retarded and don't make sense too

Lol, that´s not stealing nor carding or whatever. That´s 100% Whitehat my dude, dont speak shit you dont know please

gambling?

No

HQReviews
HQReviews
    Rep
    HQReviews owner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 17

Deal with caution
Six years registered

I'm willing to buy if we can use Lucas as MM. He can hold the funds for 15 days and if i get the profit margin you're saying i will get he releases the money to you. lmk if that works for you

For anyone who's really interested on my services you can contact me trough [email protected]

state your Google my business / Google local services / Facebook link, how many reviews you want weekly and whats the payment method you're using.

Skep
Skep
    Rep
    Hey, I'm Skep.

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

I'm willing to buy if we can use Lucas as MM. He can hold the funds for 15 days and if i get the profit margin you're saying i will get he releases the money to you. lmk if that works for you

No, dont accept that any fund are  beeing holded.

elvismurnieks
elvismurnieks
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 4
Five years registered

No, dont accept that any fund are  beeing holded.

Why not? If you say its risk free then there should not be an issue that MM holds funds to ensure that "system" is working. Otherwise smells like a rip off.

AhhDeadly
AhhDeadly
    Rep
    Stop asking about how I got the credits. Just don’t.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38
Credits: -20000

Five years registered
This is clearly just bottling fake subs on twitch.

Twitch pays out every 15 days and can be any amount of money.
Pretty sure this guy is selling a public method.

Friendly Irish Drunk