ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[eWhore Group] SKYPE GROUP | FREE MENTORING | SHARING PACKS/CLIENTS | 280+ MEMBERS

• Please log in to reply
[eWhore Group] SKYPE GROUP | FREE MENTORING | SHARING PACKS/CLIENTS | 280+ MEMBERS

FireNice
FireNice
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 52
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

[font=Verdana]Just started a group, everyone is welcome, if you want learn, you have to share your knowledges. If you share your knowledges, you'll learn.
We're currently a team of 270 (on the 02-17-2017, 12:58 PM) guys who ewhore together but differently.
We're the greatest Nulled skype group on Nulled, and we wish to remain.

Admins:[/font]

[font=Verdana]

/!\ READ THE RULES BEFORE APPLYING /!\
-FILL THE FORM
-POST THE FORM IN THE THREAD
-ADD ME ON SKYPE AND SEND ME THE FORM COMPLETED
-SEND ME YOUR HF PROFILE LINK

http://prntscr.com/dy8mwu
(The screenshot is old, I haven't really the time to update it daily, so I update weekly).
[/font]

[b]1. Have you helped the eWhore community?
If so how (Provide links of threads):[/b]
[b]2. How old are you?:[/b]
[b]3. How long have you been eWhoring?:[/b]
[b]4.How much do you make averagely PER Day?:[/b]
[b]5. Do you prefer FREE or PAID packs?:[/b]
[b]6. Why would you like to join this group ?:[/b]
[b]7. What's your experience ?[/b] (Beginner, Intermediate, Mentor or God)
[b]8. How well do you work with others ?:[/b]
[b]9. If you were mentor level would you mentor one of the noobies ? [/b]
[b]10. Do you get good traffic ?:[/b]
[b]11. How often do you ewhore a week ? [/b]
[b]12. Skype:[/b]

? Rules (read before applying) ?

By Joining the group, you agree to the following rules:

1. Advertising for a paid product related to ewhoring is prohibited in the discussion. However you can promote your business in private. I'll accept other kinds of advertising like Currency Exchange etc...
To advertise is the inducement to buy a product. It's allowed to ask for an advice on a product or some other shit.
2. You must complete the form in this thread and post it in the thread.
3. I allow the fact to hide your skype, however, you must PM me with your skype. If you don't PM me, then I will ignore your application.
4. You need to add me on skype before asking to join us, even if you decided to hide your skype and send it to me via private message.
5. If you don't PM me your skype and your skype is hidden in the thread, I'll just refuse your request and you won't join us.
6. When you add me on skype, send the link to your profile so I can verify your identity.
7. Also, let me know the reason why you add me.
Sample : I would like join your ewhore group, my HF profile is ..., link of my application is ...
8. Only admins can add new members. If one of your friend want join the group, he must reply here.
9. Breaking one of these rules will result in the fact that you will lose your chance to join us forever.
10. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without warning or notice.

----------------------------------

This thread is vouched by the ewhore's god : Fiz

Vouch for this group everyone in here is really chill.

Spoiler