ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

My future in this platform (next months)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
My future in this platform (next months)

3X1L3DP4TH
3X1L3DP4TH
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Threads: 123
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Hello to the entire Nulled community.

I DO NOT KNOW if it is the correct section to post this message. This thread is going to be closed at the moment it is created and added to my thread signature as an important message to show to anyone who is interested in talking to me.

The first thing I would like to do is to thank the entire Nulled community for all that I have learned and for all the wonderful people I have met (and what I have left to learn and know!)

I am writing this thread because I need you to know that I am going to give a complete change to my personal life and that could affect my daily activity on this platform.

I will not go into details, but for a few months I have a constant pressure on me. Studying, working and other activities that I do have become more and more stressful to the point where I have decided to make a temporary break. One person have offered me an opportunity in a foreign country and I do not intend to waste it.

Today, April 25, 2019 I come to announce that within an exact month (May 25, 2019) I am going to move to a foreign country (at first it is something temporary but it is possible that in the future the transfer will be permanent).

I'm doing my best to make sure that in that country I will have the same regularity or higher in this platform (I'm trying to get my own computer), but it's too early to make sure. That's why I wanted to send this message with time.

It is possible that from that date may I take longer than usual to respond to private messages (maximum 1 week) but I will do everything possible to keep my activity in the forum.

PLEASE, If you are interested in any of my tools, have any questions to solve or just want to contact me, do it before May 25, 2019 if you want a quick response. From that date as soon as I have an Internet connection and a device to connect it (if necessary, with the mobile phone) I will return to the forum and notify it with another thread if necessary).

I'M NOT LEAVING NULLED AND I DO NOT HAVE THOUGHT TO DO IT, THIS IS ONLY A WARNING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE.

Thanks  <3 

"Exiled for a while"

Answering DM's. Don't expect a quick response.