ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Retain Usergroup Features

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Retain Usergroup Features

Bandwidth
Bandwidth
    Rep
    :doge: :doge: :doge:

Threads: 291
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hi! Just achieved Contributor rank today.. thanks everyone for supporting me all this way! <3

I'm suggesting, that if you have achieved certain usergroups, that you are able to retain these features no matter what rank you decide to have.

e.g. I am on Contributor rank right now. Previously, I was a VIP and I had 2 name changes a month as well as 5000 message storage. Now that I have chosen Contributor as my usergroup, I have been limited to just 1 username change / 90 days and 1000 message storage. I feel that it would be extremely convenient if regardless of the rank you have chosen, you retain features and permissions of the highest rank you have purchased/obtained.

This would mean that regardless of if I choose VIP or Contributor as my usergroup, I still have that 5000 message storage, access to VIP forums, +2/-1 likes, and ability to change username twice / month. This would also apply to Nova, Aqua etc., assuming I have bought those ranks.

wiggle.gif wiggle.gif

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 207

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Hi! Just achieved Contributor rank today.. thanks everyone for supporting me all this way! <3

I'm suggesting, that if you have achieved certain usergroups, that you are able to retain these features no matter what rank you decide to have.

e.g. I am on Contributor rank right now. Previously, I was a VIP and I had 2 name changes a month as well as 5000 message storage. Now that I have chosen Contributor as my usergroup, I have been limited to just 1 username change / 90 days and 1000 message storage. I feel that it would be extremely convenient if regardless of the rank you have chosen, you retain features and permissions of the highest rank you have purchased/obtained.

This would mean that regardless of if I choose VIP or Contributor as my usergroup, I still have that 5000 message storage, access to VIP forums, +2/-1 likes, and ability to change username twice / month. This would also apply to Nova, Aqua etc., assuming I have bought those ranks.

6g9j4tFQw1.pngYou do realise Contributor is higher than VIP right?

Bandwidth
Bandwidth
    Rep

Five years registered

6g9j4tFQw1.pngYou do realise Contributor is higher than VIP right?

Yes, but I am now limited to 1000 message storage and 1 name change / 90 months, even though I have VIP 

wiggle.gif wiggle.gif

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Yes, but I am now limited to 1000 message storage and 1 name change / 90 months, even though I have VIP 

You asked for the perms of the highest UG to stay, and you already have it :??:
also remove scammer from your sig

Bandwidth
Bandwidth
    Rep

Five years registered

You asked for the perms of the highest UG to stay, and you already have it :??:
also remove scammer from your sig

Oh, sorry.

What I meant is that if one of your usergroups has better features than the other, keep those features regardless of what usergroup you have chosen to keep.

For example:

VIP has 5,000 message storage & Contributor has 1,000.

If I already own a rank which has 5,000, and then choose the rank above it (which in this case is Contributor), I think I should still be able to keep that 5,000 message storage as I have already purchased it.

wiggle.gif wiggle.gif

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Oh, sorry.

What I meant is that if one of your usergroups has better features than the other, keep those features regardless of what usergroup you have chosen to keep.

For example:

VIP has 5,000 message storage & Contributor has 1,000.

If I already own a rank which has 5,000, and then choose the rank above it (which in this case is Contributor), I think I should still be able to keep that 5,000 message storage as I have already purchased it.

That's a bit of an odd system to implement, there would be a pretty much constant adjustment in your permissions, so it probably wouldn't be implemented, easy answer is just buy Nova Kappa

Bandwidth
Bandwidth
    Rep

Five years registered

That's a bit of an odd system to implement, there would be a pretty much constant adjustment in your permissions, so it probably wouldn't be implemented, easy answer is just buy Nova Kappa

Oh. Just found another thread with the same suggestion-

https://www.nulled.t.../#entry15631263

Yea probably thanks anyway- 

I need to reply to threads now to leech Kappa

wiggle.gif wiggle.gif

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Oh. Just found another thread with the same suggestion-

https://www.nulled.t.../#entry15631263

Yea probably thanks anyway- 

I need to reply to threads now to leech Kappa

Just get aqua, then you don't have to switch.