ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Anyone's parents turn in to complete POS's?

• Please log in to reply
Anyone's parents turn in to complete POS's?

curtphillips
curtphillips
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Five years registered

I'm 28 and I used to have tons of respect for my Stepmom (the one that raised me). She taught me how to be clean, respectful and a generally good human being.. Then suddenly she stopped giving a shit and I'm finding myself in a world of disappointment and confusion. Share some stories so I know I'm not alone

Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 92
Credits: 15

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Sorry but if you are 28, why would u even care about ur STEP mom man. Find ur life.

hqdefault.jpg

rickola16
rickola16
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Five years registered

No disrespect, but, if you're 28 and still worried about the need for your step-mom to seem to give a shit, you're a disappointment unto yourself. My folks raised me in such a way that when I turned 18 I was ready to take flight. I never looked back. Sometimes in this life YOU need to be the one to GIVE a shit about someone else's life/concerns/problems, etc...Remember that EVERYONE is going through something at any given moment and to go through life expecting everyone to pacify or coddle you is actually selfish. She could be depressed over how things are going at home or work that you're not aware of that has caused her to retreat from being forthcoming and approachable. Ask her how SHE is doing and it might open things up again, provided you grow up!

"When the hunter returns and is holding mushrooms, don't ask him about how his hunt went."