ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Steamcraft.net | 176k EmailPass | Private Gaming Combo

• Please log in to reply
Steamcraft.net | 176k EmailPass | Private Gaming Combo

LilBlonde
LilBlonde
    Rep
    So Chocolatey <3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Most great combos ever <3 love ya!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages2.imgbox.com%2F

DonJuji
DonJuji
    Rep
    Best Opsec Is No Opsec

Threads: 216

Five years registered

do you use sqli dumper or sib panel or manual sqli to get this hq stuff tell me plz

none of the above although i have sib panel and sql dumper. contrary to popular belief SQLI is not a good method for obtaining combos, at least not HQ combos. Not in 2019. Any website worth a damn is no longer vulnerable to sqli. Its fun to mess with and you can get some good bussiness leads and data but there have not been any significant gaming related sqli's  by anybody in years to my knowledge.  Newseasims is still vuln right now and you can dump like 200k and thats a perfect example, all of the users in it are old af, 398403928403 people already dumped that shit and its probably botted to shit. Any quality recent gaming data comes from other methods. People use xss or LFI to gain a foothold and then uplooad a shell to dump and stuff like that. Pretty much you need a 0day vuln to dump anything of value. There are exceptions of course but as a general rule SQLI is fucking dead as a doornail and im not sure why there is so much focus on hQ dOrKz and shit on on this forum. I have thousands of sites injected and itts literally just a hobby, i dont make shit off that data.  And HQ dorks? All you need is HQ keyword lists for your niche with php?id= next to every keyword and you are golden lmao. It's more about the keywords than it is url syntax or anything. Been trying to get this across to people a lot on nulled. Everyone here living a lie lmao. 

WhiteNikker
WhiteNikker
    Rep
    DONT BE A RETARD.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2

Five years registered

fam this is lovely thank you

LilBlonde
LilBlonde
    Rep
    So Chocolatey <3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38

Six years registered

@DonJuji Wrong link tho, this link goes for Mineserv.eu, please fix it </3 ;_;

Edited by LilBlonde, 11 April 2019 - 08:00 PM.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages2.imgbox.com%2F

purged71sayy3
purged71sayy3
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 92

Six years registered

none of the above although i have sib panel and sql dumper. contrary to popular belief SQLI is not a good method for obtaining combos, at least not HQ combos. Not in 2019. Any website worth a damn is no longer vulnerable to sqli. Its fun to mess with and you can get some good bussiness leads and data but there have not been any significant gaming related sqli's  by anybody in years to my knowledge.  Newseasims is still vuln right now and you can dump like 200k and thats a perfect example, all of the users in it are old af, 398403928403 people already dumped that shit and its probably botted to shit. Any quality recent gaming data comes from other methods. People use xss or LFI to gain a foothold and then uplooad a shell to dump and stuff like that. Pretty much you need a 0day vuln to dump anything of value. There are exceptions of course but as a general rule SQLI is fucking dead as a doornail and im not sure why there is so much focus on hQ dOrKz and shit on on this forum. I have thousands of sites injected and itts literally just a hobby, i dont make shit off that data.  And HQ dorks? All you need is HQ keyword lists for your niche with php?id= next to every keyword and you are golden lmao. It's more about the keywords than it is url syntax or anything. Been trying to get this across to people a lot on nulled. Everyone here living a lie lmao. 

thanks for the reply, very usefull. where tf wouldi learn xss or LFL , anything on the internet either doesn't work anymore or is completely useless

MikeKawasaki
MikeKawasaki
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Five years registered

thx <3

MikeKawasaki
MikeKawasaki
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

link correct

you have the same link in two :mellow:

DonJuji
DonJuji
    Rep
    Best Opsec Is No Opsec

Threads: 216

Five years registered

@DonJuji Wrong link tho, this link goes for Mineserv.eu, please fix it </3 ;_;

oof i know i fixd it!!!!

thanks for the reply, very usefull. where tf wouldi learn xss or LFL , anything on the internet either doesn't work anymore or is completely useless

GOOGLE SON!!! also the new sql dumper 9.8 actually checks for LFI or xss vulns but you cant dump with just that really. its just the first step to getting a shell or RCE or something

Aseticc
Aseticc
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Six years registered

thank ypu

purged71sayy3
purged71sayy3
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 92

Six years registered

oof i know i fixd it!!!!

GOOGLE SON!!! also the new sql dumper 9.8 actually checks for LFI or xss vulns but you cant dump with just that really. its just the first step to getting a shell or RCE or something

google fucking useless or im useless  Fappa