ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Captcha and Login problems

• Please log in to reply
Captcha and Login problems

Badfuckingboy
Badfuckingboy
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Hello everyone! Sorry I aint trying to spam threads, this problem has been persistent since I came here.

I noticed that every time I close my browser even when I opt in to the "remember me" option, Nulled seems to log me out. I tried adding nulled to the whitelist of the browser and to all my browser addons for it not to delete site data and cookies (cause I have it on delete cookies and site data on exit.) which seems to work for other sites but not Nulled.

Now for the captcha problem, this used to be bearable for me, to keep on doing the captcha, but now I have to do it 3 times even when I got the first two times correctly. The captcha is pretty easy at times, but even when I thought I get everything  correctly, it asks me to do it again and twice at that.

I need some insights on this issue its really annoying now.

C4rb0n
C4rb0n
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 24

Five years registered
This captcha issue is well known, propably you using vpn/proxy/tor, its normal ddos protection, for your second problem try to use other browser

Coding is an art like writing books ... But I've always preferred those about cooking meth and human trafficking.
Bye nulled.to

Badfuckingboy
Badfuckingboy
    Rep

Six years registered

This captcha issue is well known, propably you using vpn/proxy/tor, its normal ddos protection, for your second problem try to use other browser

My only active plugins are decentraleyes, cookie auto delete, and Smart HTTPS. Nothing that changes my IP afaik.

I see so its not something that can be fixed. Though it does work on other sites/forums. I guess I'll have to use a different browser then.

C4rb0n
C4rb0n
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 24

Five years registered

My only active plugins are decentraleyes, cookie auto delete, and Smart HTTPS. Nothing that changes my IP afaik.

I see so its not something that can be fixed. Though it does work on other sites/forums. I guess I'll have to use a different browser then.

So maybe your ip was blacklisted... Try another

Coding is an art like writing books ... But I've always preferred those about cooking meth and human trafficking.
Bye nulled.to

Badfuckingboy
Badfuckingboy
    Rep

Six years registered

Sorry if this question sounds stupid, I am not good with these.

If my IP is blacklisted shouldn't I not be able to visit the site in the first place?

Have you tried removing caches etc?

If this does not help, try using a different browser.

I am not aware of anyone else having this issue. So I assume this is a technical issue on your end.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 207

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Have you tried removing caches etc?

If this does not help, try using a different browser.

I am not aware of anyone else having this issue. So I assume this is a technical issue on your end.

Ctrl + F5 for quick cache reset

Eclownnn
Eclownnn
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered
Why is that problem

I assume this is solved. Feel free to send me a message if you need further assistance.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal