ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[RELEASE] Luna's AdFly Bot | Make $$$ overnight | $40 Lifetime

• Please log in to reply
[RELEASE] Luna's AdFly Bot | Make $$$ overnight | $40 Lifetime

Vouches 0

NotLuna
NotLuna
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 146
Credits: 4

Five years registered
Vouches 0
Ad-BOT.png

pYrXvE6.png

xdaqaGW.png

e9B9IAe.png

Note each month I change accounts to avoid detection

What services on the bot?

Adfly, Adfocus + more suggested by users

Proxies?

You will need HQ proxies. After purchase we have full guide of best proxies to use with gift vouchers for up to 50% off!

Contact Me

NotLuna#0001

PURCHASE VIA WEBSITE OR LINKS BELOW

https://shoppy.gg/product/KNqFzlA - Lifetime

https://shoppy.gg/product/7Y9oIgb - Monthly

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

|

\/

https://lunabooster....ashboard/adbot/

CallMeBlizz, on 12 Mar 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:
Just bought it. Will leave a review in a couple of days after testing it.  thugdoge

--Blizz's Review--

Bot: The bot is a nice clean and simple to use command window. It is really easy to understand and you won't get "lost" while using the bot.
With that being said, There is an issue (That is stated in the thread) that this is just a boosting service. Some people might think this is a standalone bot, And soon enough it will be.
Use: Easy to use, Fast and simplistic. When using you can't "overuse it" in other words, run it 24/7 because your account will get banned. (Trust me I am on my 3rd account now) It is recommended to use really HQ proxies with this to get more views and, more money.
Proxies:  Proxies is a really important part of the bot, You can't go cheap here! I'd recommend something like proxyrack. It is expensive but worth it. But, For now, just buying proxies for this won't really be....profitable because of the nature of the sites. It is also a good idea to run the bot on an RDP.
Overall: This is a really good idea for a bot. I think it has a lot of potential but as something like this can get popular it can get saturated and fixed by the sites, But there will always be a way to bypass the problems. Do I recommend getting this bot? Yes. I do, If you work with a "game plan" then you can easily profit with this. Luna has a lot of features planned for this bot and he is constantly updating it to make it even better. I think that soon enough this bot will be *human-like* enough to make money just from the bot

kevhasyou, on 12 Mar 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:
Is a vouch copy available for this? Or are you not giving any out. Extremely interested and will post results/honest review.

Vouched received will update on how it goes.

HONEST REVIEW:
+++
You are paying for exactly what this program is. To explain in more detail, you will need scraped proxies (good) or HQ proxies (great) in order to generate views on your ad. This will make up upwards of 40$ per day and is a very easy to use program. However, before buying this you should understand that the owner isn't god that can grant you 40$ per day of passive income with absolutely no work involved. This is to boost your income on ORGANIC traffic, please understand this before complaining at the 45 day withdrawal mark.

jayxp, on 10 Mar 2019 - 2:39 PM, said:
Going to buy will edit comment when I do so

Bot is great, never seen any other adfly bot do as good as this one, huge +vouch <3
Had to wait for my HWID to be added by Luna other than that its greats.

gold1000, on 15 Mar 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:
Hi All,
         I have joined this form today but I am not newbie for IM. I purchased this bot 4 days back and started using it on my PC with worldwide traffic. So for now got good results and this bot works as promised. Owner is updating bot regularly with new features and testing new paying sites which pays in few hrs. As for my knowledge there is no any working bots in the market for this type of sites. To scale up my earnings I have purchased VPS and I will run bot in it shortly. You get regular updates, tips,trick and many more  for safe playing.
         Give a try and you will not be disappointed. This  will generate you autopilot income 24/7. And don't consider this post as scam because I am new here. To be frank I am happy with this bot and got good support from owner, so I taught to share my happiness and experience that's it. This is the reason I joined forum but this forum is a goldmine hope I learn and earn a lot from here.Best platform to share knowledge.

Thank you

reegxn, on 09 Mar 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:
Just bought lifetime, seller was v responsive and helpful. software interface is v easy to use and is a great passive income xD. Great dev :)

This guy's account is aids however can confirm he is a customer

leechismybleach, on 24 Mar 2019 - 9:11 PM, said:
Can vouch for this amazing tool I've earned my money back and profit within the first few days, really op if you pay for proxies which will be the next investment.

Telegram: @comeonright

Zane102
Zane102
    Rep
    The Outsiders is Great

Threads: 71
Credits: 0

Five years registered

GLWS! Seems like a good investment

People Who've Donated
C7L: $10 (BTC GAVE ME FOR FOOD <3

Athena-Official-Signature2-by-M4URO.gif

Coomer
Coomer
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 175

Five years registered

Just bought, gonna update soon  :ok: 

Bot works good, only thing I was pretty concerned about was the issue of accounts being disabled due to high traffic spikes, but @Lunabooster is already making an update to it!

Bot in action:

Spoiler

Traffic stats:

Spoiler

:jew:

Click these below to make sure it's me

Coomer#3396

@KatzNulled

reegxn
reegxn
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Six years registered
Just bought lifetime, seller was v responsive and helpful. software interface is v easy to use and is a great passive income xD. Great dev :)

Trills
Trills
    Rep
    Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 128

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Dam Seems very interesting might pick this up soon.

is the program HWID locked and or can I run it on multiple Vps if that even works?

!!! Don't Click On Sig !!! 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FsSPRIyd

!!! Don't Click On Sig !!!

NotLuna
NotLuna
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 146
Credits: 4

Five years registered

Dam Seems very interesting might pick this up soon.

is the program HWID locked and or can I run it on multiple Vps if that even works?

HWID locked.

$10/vps after initial purchase <3

Telegram: @comeonright

fortniteguy
fortniteguy
    Rep
    osu!enthusiast

Threads: 16

Six years registered

Bought a month, gonna message the seller and try to get it set up.

atMMkre.gif

KingSkull
KingSkull
    Rep
    The end is near

Threads: 12

Five years registered

Waiting for a few reviews

:jail: The hardest choices require the strongest wills :jew:

Sickness
Sickness
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 69

Six years registered

Do you have payout proof? Still cna show balance on site but maybe they know u doing botting.

jiangwei
jiangwei
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 31

Eight years registered

is this meant to be left on an rdp or a personal computer.