ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to make good dorks?

• Please log in to reply
How to make good dorks?

Samsungpro
Samsungpro
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Five years registered
Ok, so having read most of the dorks tut here.
So i made keywords of netflix, now i extracted pt and pf from links using john doe, and made dorks using n3rox so it (sqli) was detcting links nicely 13k google links in 16hrs, now this is where the problem starts,
Only 32 exploitable out of 13k google links.
And 10 injectables and the urls were just very bad, one of them was a church link and one farming.
And the dorks generated were 7mil or so
Now no one can test 7mil dorks for sure.
So how do i get good dorks and how do i controll their quantity and what should my pt and pf be to get good results.
Sorry for my bad english.
Please help.

Honokatio
Honokatio
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 59

Five years registered
Bump

HEY, YOU WANNA LEARN TELEKINESIS TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS IN REAL LIFE?      ?url=http%3A%2F%2Foi66.tinypic.com%2Fqxv                           ...it's actually free, lol.   (on practice results may vary individually. Please consult your intuition if you have doubts)

fr4k4
fr4k4
    Rep
    email:password

Threads: 1

Six years registered

Ok, so having read most of the dorks tut here.
So i made keywords of netflix, now i extracted pt and pf from links using john doe, and made dorks using n3rox so it (sqli) was detcting links nicely 13k google links in 16hrs, now this is where the problem starts,
Only 32 exploitable out of 13k google links.
And 10 injectables and the urls were just very bad, one of them was a church link and one farming.
And the dorks generated were 7mil or so
Now no one can test 7mil dorks for sure.
So how do i get good dorks and how do i controll their quantity and what should my pt and pf be to get good results.
Sorry for my bad english.
Please help.

Hello buddy,

That is the game.

For years that I'm doing this, I can tell you that this is like a fishing party :D

I noticed that I get around 10% exploitables links from the total and then 10% injectables out of the exploitables.

Sometimes, out of 200k links I just get 2k injectable databases... and there is no "big website" in those 2k. But sometimes, jackpot :D

As time goes by, you will learn.

Personally, I don't use google to get dorks. Try with some other search engine ;)

Good luck man!

I provide unhashing service using my mining rig. @Mp me

Samsungpro
Samsungpro
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5
Five years registered
Thanks for the reply, sir

Hello buddy,

That is the game.
For years that I'm doing this, I can tell you that this is like a fishing party :D
I noticed that I get around 10% exploitables links from the total and then 10% injectables out of the exploitables.
Sometimes, out of 200k links I just get 2k injectable databases... and there is no "big website" in those 2k. But sometimes, jackpot :D

As time goes by, you will learn.
Personally, I don't use google to get dorks. Try with some other search engine ;)

Good luck man!

Thanks for the reply, sir🙂

Edited by Samsungpro, 15 February 2019 - 02:02 PM.