ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

ShyuX's e-sports betting service | %300 Profit/Month | 3 years experience | Daily bets

• Please log in to reply
ShyuX's e-sports betting service | %300 Profit/Month | 3 years experience | Daily bets

shyux2
shyux2
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 23
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

bump

#1 Esports tipster

Discord channel:

https://discord.gg/6t3yzQqmTQ

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Five years registered

nice thread
I really like betting

Edited by brainstorm21, 03 February 2020 - 06:02 AM.

SoFary
SoFary
    Rep

Threads: 3

Four years registered

I like betting too, even If I lose sometimes, and even If I was scammed for a couple of times. It's really important to find a good place for bets, and to be sure that you won't be scammed as I was. I lost nearly 1000$ and it was awful. But I did not lose my enthusiasm and I am gambling today. A friend of mine told me a lot about sbobet88 as a safe place for bets with high rates and a lot of other gamblers that could help you anytime with some advises. With all that, I was able to get advises from qualified agents as well. In other words, this platform is the best platform I have ever met, and I am pretty sure I won't be scammed and I won't lose my money

Edited by SoFary, 03 February 2020 - 11:20 AM.

draft
draft
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 17
Credits: 3

Four years registered
discord server link is not working.

discord - draft#4704

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsteam.mmosvc.com%2F765

lvarTheBoneless
lvarTheBoneless
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Four years registered

Discord link invalid

GoodFollow
GoodFollow
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

I like betting too, even If I lose sometimes, and even If I was scammed for a couple of times. It's really important to find a good place for bets, and to be sure that you won't be scammed as I was. I lost nearly 1000$ and it was awful. But I did not lose my enthusiasm and I am gambling today. A friend of mine told me a lot about sbobet88 as a safe place for bets with high rates and a lot of other gamblers that could help you anytime with some advises. With all that, I was able to get advises from qualified agents as well. In other words, this platform is the best platform I have ever met, and I am pretty sure I won't be scammed and I won't lose my money

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM