ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against "Predictible" | UID: 1302744 | X

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against "Predictible" | UID: 1302744 | X

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Threads: 303
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Because this report isn't even valid, there's no scam. This is just one of the dudes I use to help myself, are you high

Why did you use his spreadsheets and called them your own ? I couldn't understand that part , All I see is an obvious clear as Ice scam , Was about to fall for it  + You copied them and made them your own , Does that means your bets happen to be 100% like shyux so u were too lazy to make your own and just decided to copy them  ? make no fucking sense dude 

DirtbikeLB
DirtbikeLB
    Rep
    D-Block Europe

Threads: 166

Five years registered

He has refunded his customers... Y'all can stop harassing him yes we all know he copied shyux2 predictions and he confirmed it.

There is no scamming going on here at all. Scamming is not delivering what is offered in your service when paid for.

Selling someone else service is a different story, but he has refunded his customers so just stop giving the poor guy hate. Go give the real scammers hate lol.

Discord:DirtbikeLB#9364 | Telegram:@DirtbikeLB

Srau
Srau
    Rep
    I love other people's accounts

Threads: 51

Seven years registered

No because I didn't have a betting history for that long but I saw that the winrate is identical so I just put it,

LOL

You put it as "proof" of your betting history

f66e3989-4b9a-43b7-9820-f055275bad6b-pro

]ALWAYS send a private message before money is exchanged so you can verify it is ME. I will never refuse verification.

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Six years registered

You said you were betting for the past 4 months how is that not long enough to make your own spreadsheet ? That's litterly Over 120 days of bets 

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Six years registered

He has refunded his customers... Y'all can stop harassing him yes we all know he copied shyux2 predictions and he confirmed it.

There is no scamming going on here at all. Scamming is not delivering what is offered in your service when paid for.

Selling someone else service is a different story, but he has refunded his customers so just stop giving the poor guy hate. Go give the real scammers hate lol.

Because he was lying the entire time , selling a service that is not his ? Imagine how many of us he would have been fooled if none exposed him ? , So I Can just sub to prediction professional service and Re-sell the service and make shit ton of money out it , Are you serious ?  How is that okay in any means ? 

Srau
Srau
    Rep

Seven years registered

Because he was lying the entire time , selling a service that is not his ? Imagine how many of us he would have been fooled if none exposed him ? , So I Can just sub to prediction professional service and Re-sell the service and make shit ton of money out it , Are you serious ?  How is that okay in any means ? 

It's not allowed

Just ask Lucas :>)

]ALWAYS send a private message before money is exchanged so you can verify it is ME. I will never refuse verification.

DirtbikeLB
DirtbikeLB
    Rep
    D-Block Europe

Threads: 166

Five years registered

I never said it was ok lmao. what Im saying is we get the point that he's exposed and everyone should just stop harassing him.

Discord:DirtbikeLB#9364 | Telegram:@DirtbikeLB

shyux2
shyux2
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 23

Eight years registered

I never said it was ok lmao. what Im saying is we get the point that he's exposed and everyone should just stop harassing him.

To be honest he deserves it all,i was even considering to refundf him but he threated me about keep sharing my bets, talked like a d*ck head

#1 Esports tipster

Discord channel:

https://discord.gg/6t3yzQqmTQ

GUTS
GUTS
    Rep
    CrackWhore

Six years registered

You're objectively stupid and you have no clue what you're talking about. I don't get my betting predictions purely on shyux, not even close. Im subbed to over 5 betting prediction services, I've been betting for years. I don't fucking copy paste bets. I do my research and I know teams. Please watch your mouth

stop posting here wasting everyones time and lucas has to look through, you got your refund leave

Says the guy who called a 4 months spreadsheet his own , 85% winrate btw 

Srau
Srau
    Rep

Seven years registered

You're objectively stupid and you have no clue what you're talking about. I don't get my betting predictions purely on shyux, not even close. Im subbed to over 5 betting prediction services, I've been betting for years. I don't fucking copy paste bets. I do my research and I know teams. Please watch your mouth

stop posting here wasting everyones time and lucas has to look through, you got your refund leave

"I don't fucking copy paste bets"

aiY0lwS.png

Ga4SKpB.png